Which Country Will America Fight Next?

• Thread starter MSI
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of the United States going to war with another country. The potential countries mentioned include Syria, North Korea, and Saudi Arabia. Some members believe that Syria or North Korea may be the next target due to their actions and relationships with the US, while others argue that there might not be a next country. The conversation also touches on the issue of weapons of mass destruction and the friendship between Tony Blair and George Bush. One member expresses concern about their country being targeted for war.

which country will be next ?

• koria

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • iran

• syria

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • saudia arabia

• onther country

• Total voters
MSI
which is next ?!

which country do you think is next in ameria war against WORLD will it be:
syria : it doesn't agree with america and america don't have any control power in it ... nd america said that IRAQI leaders went to it
koria : you know its problem
saudia arabia : it is a big islamic ountry and they wnt to part it

Physics news on Phys.org
Saudia Arabia is probably safe, some of the other ones probably not.
If you are asking if I believe that what happened in Iraq will happen elsewhere then of course I would say that I do. I wonder what would happen if every country in the world met with US approval (by free will or force) and yet acts of terrorism did not cease…

Saudi Arabia? No problem with them.

Iran is also definitely a no-no. They're a lot more pro-US than a country like Iraq (was).

Tony Blair has said that there will be no 'next country'. Him and Bush are becoming increasingly good friends - this might play a major part in disuading Bush from any action.

I've said before that Syria haven't done themselves any favours in the last 3 weeks, what with rumoured transfer of night vision goggles to Iraq, as well as now freely accepting some fleeing regime members. So, I'm not sure there will be a 'next', but if there is then it would probably be NK or Syria.

As I stated last time this thread was started: you must first tell me which one will be next to use weapons of mass destruction, or launch an unprovoked attack on the US. THAT is the next nation that will find itself at war with the US.

Didn't this thread get locked once before?

Physicsforums is a global community. There are likely members here from the countries you listed.

I know that I for one would not want my country placed on the chopping block like you have done.

1. What factors contribute to the likelihood of America fighting another country?

The likelihood of America fighting another country depends on a variety of factors, including political tensions, economic interests, and national security concerns. Other factors may include diplomatic relationships, alliances, and international agreements.

2. Is there a specific country that America is more likely to fight next?

There is no definitive answer to this question as it is impossible to predict future conflicts. However, some experts believe that countries with ongoing conflicts or rising tensions with the United States, such as North Korea or Iran, may be more likely targets for future military action.

3. How does the current political climate affect the likelihood of America fighting another country?

The current political climate can have a significant impact on the likelihood of America fighting another country. For example, a shift in leadership or changes in foreign policy can alter the country's stance on international conflicts and potentially lead to military intervention.

4. Are there any historical patterns that can help predict which country America may fight next?

While history can provide insights into potential future conflicts, it is not a reliable predictor of future events. Each situation is unique and can be influenced by a multitude of factors that cannot be predicted solely based on past events.

5. How does the media play a role in shaping the public's perception of potential conflicts?

The media can play a significant role in shaping the public's perception of potential conflicts by influencing public opinion and highlighting certain narratives. However, it is important to critically evaluate the information presented by the media and consider multiple sources to form an informed opinion.