Which state would you like to live in?

• Thread starter Psinter
  • Start date
When I retire in a few years, I plan to move to Santa Fe, New Mexico. I love it there. My second choice is Colorado. I currently live in Texas and, while I really love the state, I'm sick to death of floods, hurricanes, humidity, and heat. I think clearer and feel more inspired when I'm in dryer climates.

Likes Psinter
If you think this is cold, you better not come here (Seattle) in December.
I don't know what place of Washington they meant to invite me. But there is no doubt in my mind that whatever the place it would be awesome. :smile: I think summer would be better though.
Vermont, unfortunately it’s hard to find the work I do in that state.
Looking for Vermont in Wikipedia, I am overwhelmed by the amount of information :confused:. And that is only one state! Why is the US so big and varied! It will take ages to get to know the states :sorry:.
I like temperatures around 470°Ra but only with a continental climate, i.e. rather dry air.
:biggrin:
You made me look for a conversion for that.
I'd want to live in Masschusetts, sole reason being that I've been a lifelong Bruins-Patriots fan.
Wikipedia says Massachusetts has 121 institutions of higher education. The place must be full of academics. That makes it sound like an attractive place.