Who lives on the west coast, USA?

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
Because I'm planning my Summer vacation and I'll probably be going through parts of the states on my way to Mexico.

Answers and Replies

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Oh god, someone kill me.

Ooh Pengwuino! I'm gonna track you down and show up on your doorstep this summer!

Pengwuino said:
Oh god, someone kill me.

:rofl: :rofl:

Relax....Fresno is conservative enough that I don't Smurf would go anywhere near it.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Townsend said:
Relax....Fresno is conservative enough that I don't Smurf would go anywhere near it.

Conservative enough? Have you seen our crime rates? Speaking of which...

Townsend said:
If I can handle uptown Nanaimo I'm sure I can handle a puny town called "Fresno".

Smurf said:
Ooh Pengwuino! I'm gonna track you down and show up on your doorstep this summer!

Perhaps I spoke too soon.....

If he shows up at your door just hog tie him and drop him off NAS Lemoore and say he a Marine Crops. deserter......

It'll take them at least a few hours before they figure out who he really is and in the mean time he can get a real nice crash course on military bearing..:devil:

You guys are so mean....

Smurf said:
You guys are so mean....

That really hurts me Smurf....

I don't think I'm really all that mean....I call it "tuff love."

Smurf said:
Because I'm planning my Summer vacation and I'll probably be going through parts of the states on my way to Mexico.

On a serious note, where are you going to in Mexico?

I'm going to spend some time in mexico city and then in Chiapas, and then probably go down to Nicuragua and maybe spend some time in Panama.

Hi smurf =oP
Ole Buddy, I'm in San Diego, but I just dont get the feeling you would want to go out for coffee. hahahaha

What part of Mexico are you going to? Also, why not check out the little page on pf that has everyone's locations?

chaos_5 said:
Hi smurf =oP
Ole Buddy, I'm in San Diego, but I just dont get the feeling you would want to go out for coffee. hahahaha
How did you know I don't drink coffee?

mattmns said:
What part of Mexico are you going to? Also, why not check out the little page on pf that has everyone's locations?
Too lazy? Easier if I just make a public thread.

Well I am in New Mexico, but I don't know if you would be coming that far, and if I want to talk to you :tongue2:

mattmns said:
Well I am in New Mexico, but I don't know if you would be coming that far, and if I want to talk to you :tongue2:
Pffft, you know you do. Don't lie.

Don't come near the Zoobie Brush Shelter:
http://frazettaartgallery.com/ff/bio/1960/neanderthal.jpeg

Nope, staying in this Century all summer unfortunately. But I'll make plans to come visit you sometime after I graduate.

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Smurf said:

If you're coming down the I-5 through Oregon, let me know and if possible I'll meet you and buy lunch or dinner.

Pengwuino
Gold Member
And I'll shoot out your tires!

Ivan Seeking said:
If you're coming down the I-5 through Oregon, let me know and if possible I'll meet you and buy lunch or dinner.
Good. I'll need as many free meals as I can get. :biggrin:

Ivan Seeking
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
Pengwuino said:
And I'll shoot out your tires!

You live in Fresno? No wonder you have such a bad attitude. :biggrin:

I used to hang out in Fresno with my cousins from time to time, and we often went duck hunting at the dikes near Mendota. I think the average summer temp in Fresno is what, about 135F?

Ivan Seeking said:
You live in Fresno? No wonder you have such a bad attitude. :biggrin:
So you don't think I should go visit him either?

Pengwuino
Gold Member
Ivan Seeking said:
I think the average summer temp in Fresno is what, about 135F?

Yah, that's about right. We really don't know what the hell you people are complaining about with global warming.