Ownership and Funding of Online Content: Uncovering the Truth

• Thread starter Fritz
  • Start date
In summary: They'll catch all your tax fraud!I manage the Bank of Triton, which holds several accounts for PF Admins. One advantage of this arrangement is that it's waaay beyond the long arm of the IRS (even Ivan) :wink: Of course, PF Admins need to come here in person to make withdrawals, which are payable with bottles from the cellar-vault.I'm in charge of the illuminati.
Fritz
Who owns it and who pays for it?

Do the people who own it make money from the site? Do they have jobs (other than running PF)?

Physics news on Phys.org
I DO...

in real life i was a two times academy award winner and a capo della maffia...

right now i am in heaven...

marlon

I thought the site was run by the Russian mafia :confused:

WHAT ? NEVER... PF is property of the Corleone-family...just ask my personal assistant chroot...

marlon, il capo di tutti capi...

This is site is owned by Greg Bernhardt, who is responsible for arranging the financial support. Thanks to our PF contributors and Google ads, the site is financially self-sustaining. Physics Forums is overseen by Greg, chroot, and the staff of Super Mentors and Mentors.

Last edited:
Tom Mattson said:
This is site is owned by Greg Berhardt, who is responsible for arranging the financial support. Thanks to our PF contributors and Google ads, the site is financially self-sustaining. Physics Forums is overseen by Greg, chroot, and the staff of Super Mentors and Mentors.

don't believe this...
this site is owned by my family...

marlon

Dont believe Tom's mumbo-jumbo. We all know it is space-monkeys run this site.

jimmy p said:
Dont believe Tom's mumbo-jumbo. We all know it is space-monkeys run this site.

They prefer to be reffered to as space apes jimmy, get it right! :tongue2:

Greg Bernhardt said:
They prefer to be reffered to as space apes jimmy, get it right! :tongue2:

Just like those Barbary Apes we have here on little old Earth. So politically correct! :devil:

PF provides me about $3.6 million dollars in disposable income annually. Last year, I purchased an 18-bedroom beachfront estate in Malibu with the earnings. Naturally, I don't pay any taxes on it.

- Warren

I work for the IRS.

I'm in charge of the illuminati.

- Warren

chroot said:
PF provides me about $3.6 million dollars in disposable income annually. Last year, I purchased an 18-bedroom beachfront estate in Malibu with the earnings. Naturally, I don't pay any taxes on it.

I thought it'd be nearly $5 million by now.

chroot said:

- Warren
Is that all you get?

Oops, did I spill the beans about the real pay scales?

It all began November 19, 1918, at a hastily convened meeting of the lodge…

Ivan Seeking said:
I work for the IRS.
I manage the Bank of Triton, which holds several accounts for PF Admins. One advantage of this arrangement is that it's waaay beyond the long arm of the IRS (even Ivan) :wink:

Of course, PF Admins need to come here in person to make withdrawals, which are payable with bottles from the cellar-vault.

Nereid said:
I manage the Bank of Triton, which holds several accounts for PF Admins. One advantage of this arrangement is that it's waaay beyond the long arm of the IRS (even Ivan) :wink:

Of course, PF Admins need to come here in person to make withdrawals, which are payable with bottles from the cellar-vault.
Um...I'm the... PF... bartenter! Yeah! That's it! I'm the bartender! :rofl: :rofl:
Send a few bottles of that ambrosia over to the bar, Nereid! :biggrin:

chroot said:
I'm in charge of the illuminati.

- Warren

I'll send Skull and Bones members as auditors.

1. Who pays for scientific research?

Scientific research is typically funded by various sources, including government agencies, non-governmental organizations, private companies, and academic institutions. The specific source of funding depends on the research topic and objectives.

2. Who owns the results of a scientific study?

The ownership of scientific research results can vary depending on the specific circumstances and agreements between the researchers, funding sources, and institutions involved. In most cases, the researchers and their affiliated institutions have ownership of the results.

3. Who owns the intellectual property rights to scientific discoveries?

The intellectual property rights to scientific discoveries are typically owned by the researchers and their affiliated institutions. However, in some cases, these rights may be shared with funding sources or other parties involved in the research.

4. Who is responsible for regulating the ownership and use of scientific data?

The ownership and use of scientific data are regulated by various entities, including government agencies, research institutions, and scientific journals. The specific regulations and policies may vary depending on the country and field of research.

5. Who is liable for any negative outcomes resulting from scientific research?

The liability for negative outcomes resulting from scientific research depends on the specific circumstances and agreements between the researchers, institutions, and funding sources. In most cases, the researchers and their affiliated institutions are responsible for any negative outcomes. However, funding sources and other stakeholders may also share some liability.