Who was your first ever crush on?

• Thread starter hbk4894
  • Start date
my first crush was on a girl who i went to primary school with , she was a really pretty girl , liked her in Year 6 and Year 7 then went off her a bit.

Answers and Replies

I think that it was a turtle. Either that or a soup bowl turned upside down. She didn't move much, so it was hard to tell.

Last edited:
Likes davenn and jedishrfu
Mine was MathIsHard.

Likes drizzle
Lol V50.

My first grade teacher in Gasville, Ark.:cool:, then the little redhaired girl in Mountian Home, Ark. (3rd grade) 1950 we were reprimanded by the preacher for holding hands while seated on the front row pew.:eek::)

Likes Astronuc and edward
My first grade teacher in Gasville, Ark.:cool:, then the little redhaired girl in Mountian Home, Ark. (3rd grade) 1950 we were reprimanded by the preacher for holding hands while seated on the front row pew.:eek::)
Oh my that's too little too soon. :DD

Likes RonL

Absolutely! Nothing should ever be done before 1967, and then go for it all.

Likes RonL
Absolutely! Nothing should ever be done before 1967, and then go for it all.
:DD

BTW, I don't know if people might have second, third or more crushes on others after their first crush. I find myself almost loveless (that is I don't seem to have a feel of love for anyone anymore). Do I need a surgical operation ? :DD

BTW, I don't know if people might have second, third or more crushes on others after their first crush. I find myself almost loveless (that is I don't seem to have a feel of love for anyone anymore). Do I need a surgical operation ? :DD

No. You are perfect like that.

Yea. They should have been praised instead.

Yea. They should have been praised instead.
He should have started holding hands with a boy, then they'd really freak out and bring the girl back over.

Katarina

Katarina
this one ?

katarina sreckovic
katarina-sreckovic.jpg

Likes Jacob Griffin, zoki85 and dlgoff
:bow::bugeye::)):w:) She's pretty!

yup !

Don't think she would have any interest in a balding, grey haired, 55yo with a pot belly like me ;)

Likes moriheru
yup !

Don't think she would have any interest in a balding, grey haired, 55yo with a pot belly like me ;)
You just never knowo_O I've witnessed some really surprising pairs in my lifetime o0):D

Likes dlgoff and davenn
this one ?
katarina sreckovic
Of course, that's my Katarina:D

Likes davenn
If we're going by people we might have only seen on the telly, then it was Sophie Marceau after my adolescent eyes saw her in Braveheart. A bit later I saw Kieślowski's Red and The Double Life of Véronique, and... well. Sophie had to go.

There's a saying I have heard for many years, "be careful what you wish for, you might really get it" :D

There's a saying I have heard for many years, "be careful what you wish for, you might really get it" :D
Hey, Come on over! :oldcool:

Likes RonL
Hey, Come on over! :oldcool:

It's going to take a lot more than that, guys don't ring my bell :eek::) when I was younger (between marriages) I dated a woman for a few months, that would give the Katarina above some very serious competition, it was kinda like swimming through shark infested waters with a chum bag attached to your body. :rolleyes::) The definition of "high maintenance" is something anyone should understand very well, unless they are uber-wealthy :D

Likes edward and Medicol
... it was kinda like swimming through shark infested waters with a chum bag attached to your body. :rolleyes::)
The definition of "high maintenance" is something anyone should understand very well, unless they are uber-wealthy :D
:nb) Could that be more explained ? :)

:nb) Could that be more explained ? :)
Sometimes women (or men) require large sums of money in order to maintain the feel and looks of being so beautiful. :)

Sometimes women (or men) require large sums of money in order to maintain the feel and looks of being so beautiful. :)
The buyer is being whipped.
So passionate!

The buyer is being whipped.
So passionate!
Is that you as a kid?

Is that you as a kid?

Man, I was the grumpy lady! :D

A girl named Angela when I was attending North Gate elementary in Seattle. We had our first kiss together then I moved back to Alaska.

A girl named Angela when I was attending North Gate elementary in Seattle. We had our first kiss together then I moved back to Alaska.
How sad! That was the first and also the last kiss you both had for each other but a long lasting one. Maybe forever, you'll not be able to forget her.

Suggested for: Who was your first ever crush on?

Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views