Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,782 replies · 460K views
Wordle 1,000 πŸŽ‰ 4/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1.000 πŸŽ‰ 4/6*

β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ¨
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Got a helping hand from my brother-in-law I'll admit. He's a sharp cookie. But yeah :)
 
Wordle 1,003 4/6

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Mister T said:
Never heard of this word.

It was really the only choice after SMELT, but I looked it up before I entered it into Wordle.
 
jack action said:
Actually, there were 3 choices: SPELT, SMELT, SWELT
Well that would be two after finding SMELT wasn't the answer. And to me, SWELT is even less a real word than SPELT. I might say SWELTER or SWELTERING, but never SWELT by itself.