Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
Which reminds me… You all seem reluctant to show your MO. Is there a specific reason?
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Too many words ending with the same letters and I don't have a list of previously played words because I never looked for one :H
Wordle 1,115 X/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
 
dwarde said:
Too many words ending with the same letters and I don't have a list of previously played words because I never looked for one :H
Wordle 1,115 X/6

🟨⬜⬜🟨🟩
🟩🟨⬜⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
Guess 4 here is where you should consider making an "information guess" - a guess that you know is not the solution but that guarantees solving the puzzle before losing.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and jack action
Wordle 1,116 3/6

🟩🟨⬛⬛🟨
🟩🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

This was 99% luck. My seed word left me with only 3 possible solutions.
 
sbrothy said:
Which reminds me… You all seem reluctant to show your MO. Is there a specific reason?
Mine changes every few months. Mostly how I generate seed words. I used to be a prolific programmer, but have lately* been having trouble with IDE's, so I just trudge along with a spreadsheet.

*Lately? Ha! It's been 17 years.
 
OmCheeto said:
Mine changes every few months. Mostly how I generate seed words. I used to be a prolific programmer, but have lately* been having trouble with IDE's, so I just trudge along with a spreadsheet.

*Lately? Ha! It's been 17 years.
*I feel your pain. :/
 
sbrothy said:
Wordle 1.116 5/6*

⬛🟨🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
With the same seed word, we almost have the same answer! post #4688

nyt-wordle-1116.png
 
sbrothy said:
Well it’s a little sad but at least you’re keeping busy. I wont pretend my life is any better, my interests just lie elsewhere.
Thank god you didn't say it was really or very sad, as before I retired I went to the movies about once every 10 years, and watched almost no television. I have lived what I would call a nearly 'perfect life'*.

So where do your interests lie?

ps. I only scrolled back this far as I was curious what kuruman's seed word was.

*
1. saved someones life when I was only 6 years old
2. was never directly responsible for someone else's death
3. tried to maximize both my and acquittances fun in between
4. didn't kill myself during the difficult times