Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,778 replies · 458K views
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,264 4/6
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟨🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#GuessTheLogo #79
® 🟥 🟥 🟩 ⬜ ⬜
#EmblemExplorer
[Spam link deleted by the Mentors]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wordle 1,265 3/6
⬜⬜⬜🟨🟨
🟨🟨⬜🟩🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

#GuessTheLogo #80
® 🟩 ⬜ ⬜ ⬜ ⬜
#EmblemExplorer
[Spam link deleted by the Mentors]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
jack action said:
Wordle 1,265 3/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ [ALERT] 65 left
🟨⬛🟨🟩⬛ [DINOS] filter - 1 left
Interesting. Your seed is the same I have been using for a month or so and your second choice differs by one letter (and letter order) from my second standard seed SCION. That letter single letter difference allowed you to differentiate between the two possible solutions I had, the actual solution and ENVOY ...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and jack action
Wordle 1,268 4/6

⬛🟨🟨⬛⬛ [LEAST] 36 left
⬛⬛⬛🟩⬛ [WRING] filter - 2 left: AMEND HYENA
🟨⬛🟩🟩⬛ [AMEND] :mad: - A tough choice between the two: A positive action vs a cute animal?
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 [HYENA]

HYENA tempted me because lately, all the words have less popular letters like H and W. In fact, I almost used SHALE as my seed word just because of the H in it. But since I used SHARE yesterday exactly for that reason, I thought not twice in 2 days. If I had, I would have been left with 4 words: HAREM HAVEN HYENA REHAB. I would have chosen HAVEN as the most probable solution and been left only with HYENA for my 3rd guess.


most-probable method count update (Success/Fail): 38/19 - 66.7%/33.3%