Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,777 replies · 457K views
Wordle 1,109 3/6

β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨πŸŸ©
πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,109 2/6*

πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1719919290265.png

Weee! No luck. Pure deduction. :P
 
  • Haha
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: edwardII and OmCheeto
Apparently the last word that came to mind was't right either.
Wordle 1,109 X/6

🟨⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜🟨⬜
🟨⬜🟨🟩🟨
⬜⬜🟨🟩🟨
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬜
⬜🟨🟨🟩🟨
 
Wordle 1,110 5/6*

πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That took too long. I'm not proud. I know the other one was luck but this was just lazy.
 
Wordle 1 110 4/6

⬜⬜🟩🟨⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟨 This had a 1/5 to be correct and guaranteed a solution in 4 … I’ll take it …
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1 111 2/6

⬜🟨⬜🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

2s are kind of rare for me as I usually like to use two seed words. Some starts however make me forego my second seedword to start narrowing down the options earlier. Today was such a day. Nice to see it work out.
 
  • Like
  • Love
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: gmax137, OmCheeto and Herman Trivilino
gmax137 said:
Wordle 1,111 6/6

β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›πŸŸ¨β¬›
β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ¨β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I found this one to be very difficult
Me, too, especially when my association is German > French > English. I have to go extra rounds in mind.
 
Wordle 1 112 4/6

🟨🟨⬜⬜⬜
🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

1/3 for the third guess with guaranteed solution in four. Some you win some you lose …