Wordle Lovers - Play the NYT Daily Game

  • Thread starter Thread starter fresh_42
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Game
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
8,780 replies · 460K views
I’m back:

Wordle 1.641 4/6*

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩
🟨⬛🟨⬛🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Physics news on Phys.org
Wordle 1,642 4/6*

🟨⬛🟨⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Screenshot 2025-12-17 154223.webp
 
Wordle 1,643 3/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 SONAR remaining: 46 old/34 new/102 used
⬛🟩🟨⬛⬛ CURIE 1/1/1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 4.294

hard mode
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ CHUMP 215 remaining
⬛🟩⬛🟨🟩 FUDGY 7
🟨🟩⬛⬛🟩 GUTSY 1 - The best Orodruin score @ 1.286
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,644 3/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛ AROSE remaining: 10 old/8 new/23 used
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛ LYRIC 1/0/0 Orodruin score 1.353
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 4.053

hard mode

⬛🟨⬛🟨⬛ CHUMP 3/2/7
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 Orodruin score 1.250
 
Wordle 1,645 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛🟩 SNORE remaining: 30 old/22 new/87 used
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 UGALI 2/1/5
⬛🟩🟩⬛🟩 CHIDE 1/0/0
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 3.748

hard mode

⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛ CHUMP 84(19/8/57)
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩 SHALE 6(1/1/4)
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,646 4/6

⬛🟨⬛⬛⬛ SIREN remaining 32 old/19 new/50 used
🟨⬛🟨🟨⬛ LOTIC 3/2/1
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩 1/0/1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 4.151

hard mode
⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ CHUMP 215
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛ FUDGY 14/13/23
⬛🟩⬛⬛🟩 BURST 1/1/1 best old Orodruin word @ 2.077
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Aaaaargh!

Wordle 1,646 X/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (72).webp

I'm watching Season 2 of Krapopolis. I suspect that's were the stupid comes from.
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: OmCheeto and edwardII
sbrothy said:
Aaaaargh!

Wordle 1,646 X/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟩⬛🟩
⬛🟨🟩⬛🟩
⬛⬛🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩

sbrothy said:
I'm watching Season 2 of Krapopolis. I suspect that's were the stupid comes from.
Is that where you came up with your 4th word, meaning "dazed, confused; stupid, crazed"?
https://www.dsl.ac.uk/entry/snd/doilt
We have a similar word, 'dolt', here in the colonies.
 
Wordle 1,647 3/6

⬛⬛⬛🟨🟨 ARSON 12 old/11 new/36 used
⬛🟩🟩⬛⬛ BONEY 1/1/6
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 4.241

hard mode
🟩🟨⬛⬛⬛ CHUMP 2/0/6
🟩⬛⬛⬛🟩 CRASH 1/0/2
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
Wordle 1,648 4/6

⬛⬛🟨⬛⬛ SATYR remaining: 34 old/21 new/84 used
⬛🟨🟩🟨⬛ UTILE 2/1/1
⬛🟩🟩🟨⬛ BLITZ 1/0/1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 3.792

hard mode
⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ CHUMP 1151
🟨⬛⬛🟩⬛ TOWNY 4/2/12 4 of the 6 were Orod 1.000
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
 
I should have tried #5 as #4 instead, but 20/20 hindsight and all that.

Wordle 1,648 5/6*

🟨⬛⬛🟨⬛
⬛⬛🟨🟨🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
⬛🟩🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Screenshot (73).webp
 
OmCheeto said:
Is that where you came up with your 4th word, meaning "dazed, confused; stupid, crazed"?
https://www.dsl.ac.uk/entry/snd/doilt
We have a similar word, 'dolt', here in the colonies.
Oh yeah, why don't you twist the knife now you're at it. A pinch of salt would be the icing on the cake! :woot:
 
From my family to yours Holiday Greetings.

1766514499154.webp
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, sbrothy and OmCheeto
sbrothy said:
Oh yeah, why don't you twist the knife now you're at it. A pinch of salt would be the icing on the cake! :woot:
So, they didn't use the word 'Doilt' in Krapopolis season 2?
sbrothy said:
I'm watching Season 2 of Krapopolis. I suspect that's were the stupid comes from.
I'm confused.

ps. 'Salt' in Scottish Gaelic is 'Salann'.

Now you've gotten me started......
O seadh, carson nach tionndaidh thu an sgian a-nis 's tu air?
Bhiodh prìne salainn na icing air a' chèic!

I used to love learning new languages.
Did you know that my name 'OmCheeto' means 'I know nothing' in Cantonese?
Or as you might say; 'ik veek niets'.
Emphasis on 'might', as I have no idea what you are learning from Krapopolis.
 
I'm pretty sure it's impossible to learn anything from Krapopolis (except maybe "insanstupity"). American Dad is a Mensa candle compared.
 
I
dwarde said:
From my family to yours Holiday Greetings.

View attachment 368334
I swear the left-most drew a knife on me at our last family-gathering!
 
I
dwarde said:
From my family to yours Holiday Greetings.

View attachment 368334
I swear the left-most drew a knife on me at our last family-gathering.

Or I guess that would your family-gathering. How I ended up there I have no idea!

:woot:
 
Wordle 1,649 4/6

🟩⬛⬛⬛⬛ SANER remaining: 27 old/14 new/47 used
🟨🟨⬛🟨⬛ POULT 2/0/1
🟩🟨🟩🟩🟨 1/0/0
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Global mean: 3.982

hard mode
⬛⬛⬛⬛🟨 CHUMP 234
🟨⬛🟨🟩⬛ PYLON 1
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩