Work or master degree?

• Thread starter setareh79
  • Start date
I need help please?!:confused:

If you are a feresher like me and you have opportunity to study master degree, you will go for that or you will search for work?:shy:

Answers and Replies

It depends on lots of details, none of which you provided.

It depends on lots of details, none of which you provided.
I would like to work and gain experience, but it seems it is not easy to enter any work without experience, as I said I am fresher!
I mean may be it takes a while to find a job!
in the other hand I can get scholarship for master degree, I tell to myself what is next after master degree, may be same as now!

note: after master degree I dont have the chance to do PHD's.

thanks,

If you are interested in the content of the Master's program, go for it. It's easier to get school out of the way now than it is to go back after several years when you hit the limit of where your BS can get you. IMO.

If you are interested in the content of the Master's program, go for it. It's easier to get school out of the way now than it is to go back after several years when you hit the limit of where your BS can get you. IMO.
Thanks SbF5,:smile:

in your opinion Is it advisable to do master degree in Electrical Engineering while my bachelore degree in biomedical Engineering?( where i leave MSc. in biomedical doesnot exist!)