1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Work or master degree?

1. Oct 28, 2009 #1
    I need help please?!:confused:

If you are a feresher like me and you have opportunity to study master degree, you will go for that or you will search for work?:shy:

2. jcsd
  3. Oct 28, 2009 #2
    It depends on lots of details, none of which you provided.

4. Oct 28, 2009 #3
    I would like to work and gain experience, but it seems it is not easy to enter any work without experience, as I said I am fresher!
    I mean may be it takes a while to find a job!
    in the other hand I can get scholarship for master degree, I tell to myself what is next after master degree, may be same as now!

note: after master degree I dont have the chance to do PHD's.

thanks,

5. Oct 28, 2009 #4
    If you are interested in the content of the Master's program, go for it. It's easier to get school out of the way now than it is to go back after several years when you hit the limit of where your BS can get you. IMO.

6. Oct 30, 2009 #5
    Thanks SbF5,:smile:

in your opinion Is it advisable to do master degree in Electrical Engineering while my bachelore degree in biomedical Engineering?( where i leave MSc. in biomedical doesnot exist!)

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook