Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996

In summary: If you can't get it through a library, then you'll have to pay for it. In summary, the conversation is about a person seeking help in finding a specific article from the World's Poultry Science Journal 1996. They have tried contacting the author but have not received a response. They are asking if anyone can provide them with a PDF or photo of the article. Suggestions are given to ask a librarian for help or to try inter-library loan.
Em!ly
Is there anyone around here who helps me?
I need an article which is written in
Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996. Vol.52 page:309
I send mail to its author but he(Kidd M.T.) didn't answer me. :cry:
Could anyone send me its PDF/photo.
thanks very much:smile:

Biology news on Phys.org
Em!ly said:
Is there anyone around here who helps me?
I need an article which is written in
Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996. Vol.52 page:309
I send mail to its author but he(Kidd M.T.) didn't answer me. :cry:
Could anyone send me its PDF/photo.
thanks very much:smile:
The best thing to do is ask your librarian for help. If your library doesn't have the journal, you might still be able to get a copy of the article through inter-library loan, or find another nearby library with a copy you can read there. Bring ALL the information you have on the journal and the article, especially the ISSN number (the link taoist provided gives you this). It is helpful for them to ensure they get the right article for you.

Did you write to the "corresponding" author on the article, or just the first author? The corresponding author is the one who you would contact with such a request. When you request an article, you should be very polite in asking for a reprint (very few people ask for these anymore though...so authors don't always order them to send out) and make sure you include your address for them to mail it to you. Sometimes they don't respond immediately either. In the days before electronic journal subscriptions, when it was much more routine to request reprints from the authors, nobody replied to the requests other than to pop a copy in the mail without any further note.

Mk said:
What specific article are you looking for? Here's all of them
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?h...try+Science+Journal+1996.+Vol.+52&btnG=Search
She already specified the article, and Taoist linked directly to it. But, if you don't have a subscription or have access to it through a library, it's pretty expensive to get. That's why I suggested inter-library loan, because sometimes libraries can share material with other libraries without having to charge their patrons.

FAQ: Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996

1. What is the purpose of the "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996"?

The purpose of the "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996" is to serve as a scientific publication for researchers, scientists, and industry professionals in the field of poultry science. It aims to disseminate new findings, advancements, and insights on various aspects of poultry production, breeding, nutrition, health, and management.

2. Who publishes the "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996"?

The "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996" is published by the World's Poultry Science Association (WPSA), a non-profit organization dedicated to promoting and advancing poultry science and production worldwide.

3. How often is the "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996" published?

The "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996" is published quarterly, with four issues released every year. It has been in publication since 1945 and continues to be a leading source of scientific information in the poultry industry.

4. What types of articles can be found in the "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996"?

The "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996" publishes original research articles, reviews, and short communications on various topics related to poultry science, including nutrition, genetics, reproduction, health, behavior, and welfare. It also features editorials, book reviews, and conference reports.

5. How can I access the articles published in the "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996"?

The "Wourld's Poultry Science Journal 1996" is available in both print and online formats. It can be accessed through the WPSA website or through databases such as ScienceDirect and JSTOR. Some articles may require a subscription or one-time fee for access, while others may be available for free.