You know you're in trouble when

• Thread starter Borg
  • Start date
In summary, "You know you're in trouble when" is a phrase used to indicate a serious or difficult situation. Signs of being in trouble can include feeling overwhelmed, panicked, or unable to find a solution. To avoid getting into trouble, it is helpful to be proactive, organized, and prepared. If you find yourself in trouble, it's important to remain calm and come up with a plan. It is also perfectly acceptable to ask for help when facing a problem. This shows strength and a willingness to learn from others.
Borg
Science Advisor
Gold Member
the bomb squad burns down your house on purpose. :tongue:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20101209/ap_on_re_us/us_explosive_house"

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
It's long, but here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaujJGadxnw

I don't watch Fox, but it's what I could find.

There are going to be a lot of dead bird chicks in their nests after that.

Last edited:
Perfect choice of city.

What does "You know you're in trouble when" mean?

"You know you're in trouble when" is a common phrase used to indicate that a situation has become serious or difficult to handle. It implies that the person is facing a significant problem or challenge that they may have to overcome.

What are some signs that you're in trouble?

Signs that you may be in trouble can vary depending on the situation, but some common indicators include feeling overwhelmed, experiencing a sense of panic or fear, and having difficulty finding a solution to your problem.

How can I avoid getting into trouble?

While it's impossible to completely avoid all problems and challenges, there are some steps you can take to minimize the likelihood of getting into trouble. These include being proactive, staying organized, and being prepared for potential obstacles.

What should I do if I find myself in trouble?

If you find yourself in trouble, the first thing you should do is remain calm and assess the situation. Then, try to come up with a plan to address the problem. It may also be helpful to seek advice or assistance from someone else.

Is it okay to ask for help when you're in trouble?

Absolutely! Asking for help is a sign of strength, not weakness. It shows that you are willing to acknowledge when you need assistance and are open to learning from others. Don't be afraid to reach out to friends, family, or professionals for support when you're in trouble.