Skype on android ice cream sandwitch 4.0

In summary, to install Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, go to the Google Play Store and search for Skype, click on "Install", and follow the prompts. You can make voice and video calls using Skype on this version. To add contacts, open the app, click on "Contacts", and then "Add Contact" or import from your phone's address book. Skype is free to download and use, but some features may require a paid subscription. To log out, open the app, click on the menu button, go to "Settings", and click on "Sign Out".
biferi
I have an archos 101 g9 tebo tablet.

And it is running android ice cream sand witch 4.0

I just got Skype. And everyone can hear me but not see me.

But I can hear and see everyone.

Do I have to turn on my camara??

If so how?

Computer science news on Phys.org

You turn your camera on by tapping the camera icon during a skype-to-skype voice call.
You may need to "enable video calling" - which you do in the settings dialog after you've signed in.

Have you checked the https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA11019/making-a-video-call-android-phone ?

Last edited by a moderator:

1. How do I install Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

To install Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, go to the Google Play Store and search for Skype. Once you find the app, click on "Install" and follow the prompts to complete the installation process.

2. Can I make calls using Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

Yes, you can make voice and video calls using Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. Make sure you have a stable internet connection for the best call quality.

3. How do I add contacts on Skype for Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

To add contacts on Skype for Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, open the app and click on the "Contacts" tab. Then, click on the "Add Contact" button and enter the contact's information. You can also import contacts from your phone's address book.

4. Is Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 free to use?

Yes, Skype is free to download and use on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0. However, some features such as calling landline or mobile numbers may require a paid subscription or credits.

5. How do I log out of Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0?

To log out of Skype on Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0, open the app and click on the menu button (three vertical dots). Then, click on "Settings" and scroll down to the bottom to find the "Sign Out" option. Click on it to log out of your account.