How to save a page in the Edge browser?

• Thread starter mathman
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Edge
In summary, the conversation discussed the use of Edge as a browser and the difficulty in finding a way to save screen images. It was suggested to use the Snipping App or keyboard shortcuts such as Alt/PrintScreen or Ctrl/PrintScreen. The alternative to Snipping Tool is Snip & Sketch with a shortcut of Win+Shift+S.
mathman
Science Advisor
TL;DR Summary
When using Edge, how does one save the screen image?
I very seldom use Edge as a Browser. However when I used it recently I wanted to save the screen image. I could not find anything on the menu to do it. How would I do it?

Computer science news on Phys.org
On the keyboard:
Alt/PrintScreen saves the current active window to clipboard
Ctrl/PrintScreen saves the whole desktop to clipboard

(works at least on earlier Win versions, you never know what usoft 'improves' to oblivion between versions) :wink:

Likes davenn
Tom.G said:
On the keyboard:
Alt/PrintScreen saves the current active window to clipboard
Ctrl/PrintScreen saves the whole desktop to clipboard

(works at least on earlier Win versions, you never know what usoft 'improves' to oblivion between versions) :wink:

works on edge, i use it all the time

1. How do I save a page in the Edge browser?

To save a page in the Edge browser, click on the star icon in the top right corner of the browser window. This will bring up a menu where you can choose to save the page to your favorites or to a specific folder in your favorites.

2. Can I save a page as a PDF in the Edge browser?

Yes, you can save a page as a PDF in the Edge browser by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and selecting "Print". Then, choose "Microsoft Print to PDF" as the printer and click "Print". This will save the page as a PDF file on your computer.

3. How do I access my saved pages in the Edge browser?

To access your saved pages in the Edge browser, click on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and select "Favorites". This will open a menu where you can view and organize your saved pages.

4. Can I save multiple pages at once in the Edge browser?

Yes, you can save multiple pages at once in the Edge browser by selecting all the pages you want to save (hold down the "Ctrl" key while clicking on each page), right-clicking on one of the selected pages, and choosing "Add to favorites". This will save all the selected pages to your favorites.

5. How do I delete a saved page in the Edge browser?

To delete a saved page in the Edge browser, go to your favorites menu by clicking on the three dots in the top right corner of the browser window and selecting "Favorites". Right-click on the page you want to delete and choose "Delete". You can also organize your favorites and delete pages by clicking on the "Manage favorites" option in the favorites menu.