Orcad Pspice Projects: Books & Websites to Learn Electronics

In summary, the individual is looking for suggestions on resources for projects using Pspice, as they have recently completed a course and want to further their knowledge. They mention their career path in electronics, computers, and robotics and are open to any suggestions. The individual recommends an affordable book for this purpose.
polaris90
Can someone suggest me a website or book that has a series of projects to do on Pspice. I just recently finished a course where we used it. I want to go more in depth and learn it better. My career path is toward electronics, computers and robotics. Some suggestions would be appreciated.

Engineering news on Phys.org
polaris90 said:
Can someone suggest me a website or book that has a series of projects to do on Pspice. I just recently finished a course where we used it. I want to go more in depth and learn it better. My career path is toward electronics, computers and robotics. Some suggestions would be appreciated.

I have an older edition of this book:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0131587757/?tag=pfamazon01-20

It's pretty inexpensive in paperback, and I've found it useful. :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Related to Orcad Pspice Projects: Books & Websites to Learn Electronics

What is Orcad Pspice and how does it work?

Orcad Pspice is a computer-aided design (CAD) tool used for simulating and analyzing electronic circuits. It allows users to create circuit schematics, perform simulations, and analyze the performance of electronic circuits. Pspice uses a mathematical model to simulate how a circuit will behave under different conditions, allowing designers to test and troubleshoot their circuit designs before building them in real life.

Where can I find books and websites to learn about Orcad Pspice projects?

There are many resources available for learning about Orcad Pspice projects. Some popular books include "PSPICE for Circuit Theory and Electronic Devices" by Muhammad H. Rashid and "PSPICE for Basic Circuit Analysis" by Joseph Tront. Additionally, there are many websites and online tutorials available, such as the official Orcad website, YouTube tutorials, and online forums where users can ask questions and learn from others.

What are some benefits of using Orcad Pspice for electronic projects?

Orcad Pspice offers several benefits for electronic projects, including the ability to simulate and analyze circuits before building them, saving time and resources. It also allows for easy testing and troubleshooting of circuit designs, which can lead to more efficient and effective final products. Pspice also offers a user-friendly interface and a wide range of simulation options, making it a popular choice among electronic designers.

Can Orcad Pspice be used for both analog and digital circuits?

Yes, Orcad Pspice can be used for both analog and digital circuits. It offers a variety of simulation models for different types of components, such as resistors, capacitors, transistors, and digital gates. Pspice also allows users to create mixed-signal circuits, combining both analog and digital components in a single simulation.

Is Orcad Pspice suitable for beginners in electronics?

While Orcad Pspice may seem intimidating to beginners in electronics, it can be a valuable tool for learning and understanding circuit design. With its user-friendly interface and a variety of available resources for learning, beginners can quickly become comfortable with using Pspice for their projects. It is recommended to start with simple circuits and gradually move on to more complex designs as your understanding of Pspice and electronics grows.