What happens if I connect the electric cables in this way?

In summary, there is no simple way to safely connect a second energy source with an inferior voltage to a light bulb powered by the normal current of a house. It requires specialized equipment and the regulations for doing so are strict. It is typically done with photovoltaic power generation on the roof of a house. It is important to follow safety measures and not attempt to connect alternate power sources to the mains power without proper knowledge and equipment.
shaft
If I have a light bulb that take energy by the normal current of the house but I want connect at the bulb an other part of energy from an other source of electricity but with an inferior Voltage.
This circuit will work or no.
How to connect the second source of energy to reduce the amount of energy of the principale source

Engineering news on Phys.org
There is no simple way of doing this safely, and you need a fair amount of equipment (it is of course possible, nearly every house with PV-cells on the roof will have the equipment)
The mere fact that you have to ask also means that you are not qualified do to it yourself.

Likes berkeman
it's just a theoretical question. I don't want kill myself .
I know that there should be something like an accumulator in the circuit between the second source of energy and the bulb . but I don't know if are necessary other parts

shaft said:
If I have a light bulb that take energy by the normal current of the house but I want connect at the bulb an other part of energy from an other source of electricity but with an inferior Voltage.
This circuit will work or no.
How to connect the second source of energy to reduce the amount of energy of the principle source
shaft said:
it's just a theoretical question. I don't want kill myself .
I know that there should be something like an accumulator in the circuit between the second source of energy and the bulb . but I don't know if are necessary other parts
As f95toli says, this sort of thing is done with house-mounted photovoltaic power generation (merging that locally generated power with the utility's supply of AC Mains power). See these references for example, or use Google to find more...

http://energy.gov/energysaver/small-solar-electric-systems
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&sqi=2&ved=0CDEQFjAAahUKEwiIluza7IPJAhUB32MKHRdjDPo&url=http://www.nrel.gov/docs/fy04osti/35297.pdf&usg=AFQjCNF6gg5QDmnMg54CWRHb7p1ChADUJg&bvm=bv.106923889,d.cGc
http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/the-essentials-of-photovoltaic-solar-power-for-you.html

Likes billy_joule
The regulations for this are usually very strict. Imagine there is a power cut. You don't want your "second energy source" bursting into flames as it tries to power all the houses in the area. Nor do you want to accidentally electrocute the engineer sent out to fix the cause of the power cut.

Likes billy_joule and berkeman
The safe way to do it is to have a second light connected to your solar/wind alternative source.

Do not attempt to connect alternate power sources In parallel with the mains power yourself. That could result in injury or death.

Likes berkeman

1. What happens if I connect the positive and negative cables in reverse?

Connecting the positive and negative cables in reverse can cause the flow of electrons to reverse, potentially damaging the electrical components and causing a short circuit. This can lead to overheating and can even cause a fire.

2. Will connecting the electric cables in the wrong way damage my battery?

Yes, connecting the electric cables in the wrong way can cause damage to your battery. Reversing the polarity of the electrical current can cause a buildup of heat and can lead to the battery leaking or exploding.

3. What happens if I connect the electric cables in parallel instead of series?

Connecting the electric cables in parallel means that the positive and negative terminals are connected to each other. This can cause a short circuit, which can damage the batteries and other electrical components. It can also cause the batteries to discharge quickly.

4. Can I connect different types of batteries together?

No, it is not recommended to connect different types of batteries together. Each type of battery has its own voltage and capacity, and connecting them together can cause an imbalance in the flow of electricity. This can lead to damage to the batteries and other connected devices.

5. Is it safe to connect electric cables without wearing protective gear?

No, it is not safe to connect electric cables without proper protective gear. Electricity can be dangerous and can cause burns and electrocution. It is important to wear gloves and other protective gear when handling electrical components.