Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions

• Thread starter Precursor
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Homework
In summary, the conversation is about identifying the correct answers for a given question related to a two-stroke engine. The participants discuss different options and references to confirm the answers, and also request for an animation and a P-V graph of the engine.
Precursor
Homework Statement

[PLAIN]http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3955/53447511.jpg

The attempt at a solution
I think the answers are a. and c. It's definitely not b. or e., because those happen when the piston is near the top of the cylinder. I'm not sure about d. though. I think that also happens as the piston travels upwards.

Could someone please confirm my answers?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Can anyone please show the P-V diagram of 2-stroke Petrol engine?:confused:

How about an animation?

http://www.animatedengines.com/twostroke.shtml

Thank you for the animation Lance...
But I want the P-V graph...

1. What is the purpose of "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions"?

The purpose of "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" is to ensure that students are understanding and completing their homework correctly. It allows students to check their answers and make corrections if needed to improve their understanding of the material.

2. How does "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" work?

"Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" works by providing students with a platform to input their answers to homework questions and then compare them to the correct answers. This allows for self-assessment and identification of any mistakes or areas of confusion.

3. Is "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" only for math and science homework?

No, "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" can be used for any subject that requires problem-solving or answer-based assignments. It can be beneficial for a wide range of subjects including English, history, and even foreign languages.

4. Can teachers use "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" to check their students' work?

Yes, teachers can use "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" as a tool to check their students' work and provide feedback. It can also be used to track students' progress and identify areas that may need more focus in class.

5. Will "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" solve the homework for me?

No, "Confirm Your Answers: Solving Homework Questions" is not designed to solve homework for students. It is meant to be used as a tool for self-assessment and to help students understand and correct their mistakes. It is important for students to still put in the effort and work through the homework problems on their own.