2A302J is what electronic component ?

In summary, the electronic component 2A302J can refer to either a capacitor or resistor with a value of 3000 somethings, a 2SA302 transistor, or a Germanium PNP transistor with a transition frequency of 6 MHz and a maximum collector current of 100m. Its dimensions and shape, as well as the number of leads and type (surface mount or through hole) are not specified.
weitao

Engineering news on Phys.org

A quick Google search yielded that it is some kind of IC.

weitao said:

What does it look like? If you go to www.findchips.com and do a search on it, you get matches for both capacitors and resistors. The 302J part implies a value of 30*10^2 = 3000 somethings (Ohms for resistors, microFarads or picoFarads for capacitors).

What are the dimensions and shape of the component you are lookikng at? How many leads? Surface mount or through hole? If through hole, is it axial (leads straight out the ends) or radial (leads perpendicular to the component body)?

Could also be a 2SA302 transistor.

Sometimes they don't print the "2SA" part on the transistors.

Does it look like a transistor? Does it have 3 wires coming out of it?

This is the circuit

It's a transistor:

2SA302

Ge PNP Lo-Pwr BJT
Matsugarbagea Electric Works, Ltd.
V(BR)CBO (V)=20
I(C) Abs.(A) Collector Current=100m
Absolute Max. Power Diss. (W)=83m
I(CBO) Max. (A)=3.0u
h(FE) Min. Static Current Gain=20
@I(C) (A) (Test Condition)=100m
f(T) Min. (Hz) Transition Freq=6.0M
Status=Discontinued
Package=Can
Military=N

2SA302

Germanium PNP
N/A
Category: Germanium Transistor, PNP Transistor, Transistor
MHz: 6 MHz
Amps: 0.1A
Volts: 20V

Related to 2A302J is what electronic component ?

1. What is the purpose of 2A302J electronic component?

The 2A302J electronic component is commonly used as a resistor in electronic circuits. It helps to regulate the flow of electrical current and can also be used to reduce voltage levels.

2. What are the specifications of 2A302J electronic component?

The specifications of 2A302J electronic component may vary depending on the manufacturer, but typically it has a resistance value of 2 ohms and a power rating of 2 watts. It is also rated for a maximum voltage of 200 volts.

3. How do I identify a 2A302J electronic component?

The 2A302J electronic component is typically labeled with its code or part number, which can be found on the component itself or in the product documentation. It may also have color bands or markings that indicate its resistance value.

4. Can I use 2A302J electronic component in any electronic circuit?

Yes, the 2A302J electronic component can be used in a variety of electronic circuits that require a resistor. However, it is important to ensure that it is compatible with the voltage and power requirements of the circuit.

5. What are the common applications of 2A302J electronic component?

The 2A302J electronic component is commonly used in electronic devices such as computers, televisions, and appliances. It can also be used in automotive and industrial applications for voltage regulation and current control.