9 words women use

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
9 WORDS WOMEN USE

1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

2. Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

3. Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

4. Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don't Do It!

5. Loud Sigh: This is not actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing.)

6. That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

7. Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome.

8. Whatever: Is a woman's way of saying F@!K YOU!

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking "What's wrong?" For the woman's response, refer to #3.
this is why divorce rates are so high:

9 WORDS MEN USE

1. Fine: Fine (man is saying it is fine)

2. Five Minutes: Five minutes (man chooses short form of 300 seconds)

3. Nothing: man feels no words are needed to enhance the quality of the situation being presently experienced

4. Go Ahead: Go ahead (man is saying it is acceptable to engage or continue to engage in act being discussed)

5. Loud Sigh: man is tired

6. That's Okay: That's Okay (man is implying subject or situation being presently discussed is acceptable as is)

7. Thanks: Thanks (man is thanking you)

8. Whatever: Whatever (man is implying current topic of conversation is unimportant and/or that it would be more interesting to change to a different topic)

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Don't worry about it (man thinks you should not worry about it)

Last edited:

Mk

9 WORDS MEN USE

3. Nothing: man feels no words are needed to enhance the quality of the situation being presently experienced

4. Go Ahead: Go ahead (man is saying it is acceptable to engage or continue to engage in act being discussed)

6. That's Okay: That's Okay (man is implying subject or situation being presently discussed is acceptable as is)

8. Whatever: Whatever (man is implying current topic of conversation is unimportant and/or that it would be more interesting to change to a different topic)

9. Don't worry about it, I got it: Don't worry about it (man thinks you should not worry about it)

:biggrin:
Hahaha, I thought that this was funny.

ranger

Gold Member

9 WORDS MEN USE

haha. Words should always have their literal meanings. The way women use them confuses the sh*t out of me.

Evo

Mentor

9 WORDS MEN USE

:rofl: Now THAT'S funny.

radou

Homework Helper
Hell, no. When my dad says "five minutes", it means an hour.

Hell, no. When my dad says "five minutes", it means an hour.
Now now, Radou, there's something your parents haven't been telling you about your 'father'.

radou

Homework Helper
Now now, Radou, there's something your parents haven't been telling you about your 'father'.
Oh so thaaat's the reason why I've seen him wear a skirt occasionally?! :tongue:

Mk

Oh so thaaat's the reason why I've seen him wear a skirt occasionally?! :tongue:
Hey, don't make fun of the Scots!

radou

Homework Helper