A ghost story.

I have encountered a ghost before. Me and my mom and dad we're driving home one late night. We passed by A cemetary and we saw this girl walking her face was all covered in black wearing a white gown. Later on We saw this girl yet again but this time my dad got out and went up to the girl. She told him where she lived and her name. Then she told him to not go back to his house. He ran back to the car and we sped off. When we got home The Lights were on in the house for some reason. We went in and then there was a noise in the garage. So my dad sent me out to get his gun out of the car. I got his gun and gave it to him. He slowly went to the garage i was following him with my baseball bat. We went into the garage and there was a man in the garage my dad got injured and the burglar got killed. Next day me and my mom went over to the girls house. But she wasnt there. Her mom was. We asked if she was there and she said she wasnt that she had been dead for 10 years. So then we believed in ghosts and to heed their words.

This sounds like a scary movie

First Dowser501, now Michaelpol.

Not a movie really happened