Abbr. 4 PFers' UNs

  • #1
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
That is, abbreviations of the usernames of the people of Physics Forums.

I think Evo should be E. 'Sup, E? :cool:
 

Answers and Replies

  • #2
Artman
1,509
31
Good idea Hoe...:uhh:

hummm, maybe we should rethink this?:tongue:
 
  • #3
Lisa!
Gold Member
639
97
honestrosewater said:
That is, abbreviations of the usernames of the people of Physics Forums.

I think Evo should be E. 'Sup, E? :cool:
Evo and :cool: ? :confused:
 
  • #4
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
Oh, yes, I forgot to mention: my name is not up for discussion. :tongue2:
 
  • #5
Lisa!
Gold Member
639
97
hrw, what are you talking about?
 
  • #6
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
Nut, E, WB, good idea rose :rofl:
 
  • #7
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
Who is Nut? I think Lisa! should just be !. wm, MB, TSA or Ape, yo...
 
  • #8
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
honestrosewater said:
Who is Nut? I think Lisa! should just be !. wm, MB, TSA or Ape, yo...

(hrw :!) ), ( ! :confused: ), (Ev :!) ), (wr o:) ).
 
Last edited:
  • #9
Lisa!
Gold Member
639
97
honestrosewater said:
Who is Nut? I think Lisa! should just be !. wm, MB, TSA or Ape, yo...
I was thinking the same! But you know I prefer ! :devil: .
 
  • #10
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
Lisa! said:
I was thinking the same! But you know I prefer ! :devil: .

(hrw :!) ), (! :devil: ), (Ev :!) ), (wr o:) ).
 
  • #11
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
(m :!) :!) nb).
 
  • #12
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,611
35
Zz --> http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/smiley_abdr.gif [Broken]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #13
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
:rofl: MIH, you used Zz's abbreviated name to give him his (more) abbreviated name.

MIH gets the unpronounceable symbol, $, meaning 'PFer formerly known as MIH'?
 
  • #14
loseyourname
Staff Emeritus
Gold Member
1,802
5
"$" isn't unpronouncable. It's pronounced "cha-ching."
 
  • #15
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
:confused: yn
 
  • #16
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,611
35
loseyourname said:
"$" isn't unpronouncable. It's pronounced "cha-ching."
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
 
  • #17
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
(m $+£= H :!) )
 
  • #18
TheStatutoryApe
260
4
I usually call you Rose is that ok? We can call Lisa! L! It's like E!
I've been Ape, Apeman, TSA, SA, Statutory, Statch, Monkeyboy... lol
LYN is a pronouncable abbr.
 
  • #19
JamesU
Gold Member
805
3
ymmm

okay, maybe I'm not the best contestant
 
  • #20
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
I still can't help seeing LYN as Scarlet Johansson sometimes. :rolleyes:

Monkeyboy is tempting, but I like Ape better. It let's me think of you as Ape from the George of the Jungle cartoon. Ooh, and yomamma would be the perfect Super Chicken. Now we just need a Fred and Tom Slick. Has anyone even seen these cartoons, or am I just amusing myself here?

(Yes, I like Rose.)
 
  • #21
Lisa!
Gold Member
639
97
TheStatutoryApe said:
I usually call you Rose is that ok? We can call Lisa! L! It's like E!
If you call me !, it would be better. :wink:



I've been Ape, Apeman, TSA, SA, Statutory, Statch, Monkeyboy... lol
LYN is a pronouncable abbr.
:rofl: :rofl: We really need an abbr. 4 your UN. So what do you suggest?
 
  • #22
Lisa!
Gold Member
639
97
Math Is Hard said:
Zz --> http://jm.g.free.fr/smileys/non-smileys-animated/smiley_abdr.gif [Broken]
[/URL]
:rofl: :rofl: Really interesting. And we can use :cool: 4 ****.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
  • #23
Artman
1,509
31
honestrosewater said:
Has anyone even seen these cartoons, or am I just amusing myself here?
Are you asking if we know this:

When you find yourself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When you feel that you will take a lickin'
--buck-buck-buck-buck-buck--
There is something you should learn,
If you're in danger you should turn
And call out for super Chicken,
--buck-buck-buck--
If he gets in danger
He'll have to overlook it,
Because he knew the job was dangerous when he took it!
--Bugach!
He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And bring them all in alive and kicking
--Buck-buck-buck-buck-buck--
There is something you should learn,
If you're in danger you should turn and
And call out for super Chicken,
--buck-buck-buck-buck-buck--
Call out for super Chicken,

- Bugach!"

Or something like that? (From memory. I loved that show):tongue:
 
  • #24
matthyaouw
Gold Member
1,185
5
Suggestions? (anyone who says "Matt" is just plain boring :P )
 
  • #25
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
matthyaouw said:
Suggestions? (anyone who says "Matt" is just plain boring :P )

Gh st
 
  • #26
Evo
Mentor
23,924
3,261
Artman said:
Are you asking if we know this:

When you find yourself in danger,
When you're threatened by a stranger,
When you feel that you will take a lickin'
--buck-buck-buck-buck-buck--
There is something you should learn,
If you're in danger you should turn
And call out for super Chicken,
--buck-buck-buck--
If he gets in danger
He'll have to overlook it,
Because he knew the job was dangerous when he took it!
--Bugach!
He will drink his super sauce
And throw the bad guys for a loss
And bring them all in alive and kicking
--Buck-buck-buck-buck-buck--
There is something you should learn,
If you're in danger you should turn and
And call out for super Chicken,
--buck-buck-buck-buck-buck--
Call out for super Chicken,

- Bugach!"

Or something like that? (From memory. I loved that show):tongue:
:biggrin: :tongue:
 
  • #27
Artman
1,509
31
matthyaouw said:
Suggestions? (anyone who says "Matt" is just plain boring :P )
How about M:rofl:tt
 
  • #29
Math Is Hard
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Gold Member
4,611
35
I can never remember matthyaouw. I usually just go with matt + aeiou + whatever + w on the end. Maybe I could come up with some mnemonic for the hyaouw?
hmm.. "Have You Always Ogled Ugly Women?" I don't think he'll like that one. Must think on this...
 
  • #30
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
:rofl: Nobody remembers mattyouyaeuiow. I didn't even notice there was an h in there. I guess it's meant to be a variation of Matthew. I just saw matt...w.
MIH said:
"Have You Always Ogled Ugly Women?"
I don't know about mattuiaiyouaw, but horned yaks ogle ugly women all the time. :biggrin:
 
  • #31
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
4,397
559
honestrosewater said:
:rofl: Nobody remembers mattyouyaeuiow. I didn't even notice there was an h in there. I guess it's meant to be a variation of Matthew. I just saw matt...w.
I don't know about mattuiaiyouaw, but horned yaks ogle ugly women all the time. :biggrin:

Hey, leave my cousins alone Rose.
 
  • #32
honestrosewater
Gold Member
2,136
5
wolram said:
Hey, leave my cousins alone Rose.
What? Your cousin is a horned yak?!
 
  • #33
Mk
2,037
4
honestrosewater said:
That is, abbreviations of the usernames of the people of Physics Forums.

I think Evo should be E. 'Sup, E? :cool:
I think mine should be MK
 
  • #34
gurkhawarhorse
44
0
mine would be G.U.R.K.H.A.W.A.R.H.O.R.S.E. :tongue2:
 
  • #35
arildno
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
10,089
135
No, you are gurkhie, or cucumber.
 

Suggested for: Abbr. 4 PFers' UNs

Replies
1
Views
292
Replies
19
Views
389
Replies
6
Views
512
Replies
4
Views
439
Replies
9
Views
988
Replies
20
Views
1K
  • Last Post
Replies
3
Views
634
Replies
14
Views
1K
Top