1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Aerospace Engineering Degree and extra

1. Jul 31, 2006 #1
    I am an excepted student at the University at Buffalo for Aerospace Engineering this upcoming semester... I am transferring from Alfred State with a few credits that will transfer... I am starting out as a sophomore. Anyway I was looking at the degrees they offer and I can get an Aerospace Engineering Bachelors degree with a Business minor, do a Mec engineering and Aero engineering dual major, or just Aerospace Engineering? I was thinking for a while that the dual major would be good because I would have more of a field diversity, but then I thought if I did have a business minor I would most likely scale the later quicker to a higher paying job. I do care about the money but then again I want to be doing something I like. Any advise?
  2. jcsd
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Can you help with the solution or looking for help too?
Draft saved Draft deleted