Any technique to analise what is my product?

• Thread starter KarolinaPL
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Product
In summary, the individual is seeking help in determining the contaminants in their inorganic complex product. They are considering using Electrospray measurement or techniques such as phoresis, electrophoresis, centrifugation, analytical chemistry, mass spectrometry, optical spectral transmission, fluorescence, and X-ray crystallography for identification. More details are needed, such as the synthesis and purification methods used, in order to provide more precise suggestions.
KarolinaPL
hi! i have some strange by-product, intermediate, or something... i prepared inorganic complex, and it is contaminated ith something (have problems with purification), when i measure platinum NMR, i can observe signal of my product (which should be yellow), but it is yellowish and white (or white-beige). How could i determine, what is inside, beside my product? could Electrospray measurement help me (ESI-MS)? as far as i know, it can tell you if you have some desired compound structure, but what if it is a mixture? is there any technique to analise what is my product?

Chemistry news on Phys.org
To separate the unknown, phoresis or elctrophoresis come to mind, also perhaps a centrfuge. Then analytic chemistry or a mass spectrometer for identification. Optical spectral transmission or fluorescence might give some clues, but not very likely. If you have a lot of resources available, perhaps X-ray crystallography (if the stuff will crystallize).

I need a little more details to answer your question. The more detailed it is, the more precise and suitable suggestions I can make.

1) I am assuming that you are making complex like Pt(CN)2 or something. How did you synthesize this? What reagents did you use? This gives me some ideas on what kind of impurity you ended up with.

2) What kind of purification did you try? How did it fail?

3) I am assuming it is soluble. You can also try DOSY NMR.

4) If the complex is assumed to be stable, you can also try column chromatography.

There are still a lot of question I want to ask, but I'll leave it at this. If you can't tell us here the details due to it being confidential, you can PM me.

1. How can I determine the effectiveness of my product?

To analyze the effectiveness of your product, you can use techniques such as surveys, focus groups, and data analysis to gather feedback from customers and track sales data. This will help you identify any areas of improvement and measure the success of your product.

2. What methods can I use to understand my target audience's perception of my product?

There are various techniques you can use to analyze your target audience's perception of your product. These include market research, social media analysis, and customer feedback. By gathering and analyzing this information, you can gain insights into your audience's thoughts and opinions about your product.

3. How can I determine the market demand for my product?

To determine the market demand for your product, you can use techniques such as market research, surveys, and data analysis. These methods will help you identify the target market for your product and understand their needs and preferences, allowing you to tailor your product to meet their demands.

4. What are some ways to analyze the competition for my product?

To analyze the competition for your product, you can use techniques such as competitor research, SWOT analysis, and market analysis. These methods will help you understand your competitors' strengths and weaknesses, their market share, and any potential threats to your product's success.

5. How can I track the success of my product over time?

To track the success of your product over time, you can use techniques such as sales data analysis, customer feedback, and market research. By monitoring these metrics regularly, you can track your product's performance and make any necessary adjustments to ensure its continued success in the market.