Anyone have a simple RLC circuit in Mayura Draw?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 1K views
Science Advisor
Homework Helper
Messages
9,567
Reaction score
775
I'm writing a short document in LaTeX and I can't find any .eps files online for inductors, capacitors, or resistors. If someone has a Mayura draw circuit containing those components that they would share, I could modify it with MD to do what I need. I've tried drawing an inductor myself, but it doesn't look so good.
 
Engineering news on Phys.org
The rectangle for resistors, three connected half-circles for inductors, and two parallel lines for capacitors are fairly standard. You want something more lavish? :)
 
milesyoung said:
The rectangle for resistors, three connected half-circles for inductors, and two parallel lines for capacitors are fairly standard. You want something more lavish? :)

Actually, that's probably good enough. The inductor is the tricky one. I was trying to make a nicer looking inductor with little loops (not so easy) and figured somebody must have already made a nice looking one.