Anyone Heard 'Einstein (not enough time)'?

• Thread starter fbsthreads
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Time
In summary, the Institute of Physics has recently adopted a rap song by DJ Vader called "Einstein (not enough time)" to promote physics. The song is based on Einstein's quote about time flying when you're having fun and compares it to the concept of relativity. Some people have not heard the song and others find it to be stupid and prefer a different physics-themed rap artist.
fbsthreads
the institute of physics have adopted a rap song to help promote physics.

http://www.iop.org/news/770

it is called 'Einstein (not enough time)' and is by dj vader.

it is about the parrallel between relativity and time flying when your having fun.

remember when einstein said "sitting with a beautiful woman for an hour, seems like a minute" - the song is based on that.

i have not heard it, has anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
im sorry but i think that song was stupid

My computer couldn't load it. Anyone have the lyrics?

Its horrible . i like e=MC Hawking much better.
this one just sucks.

Related to Anyone Heard 'Einstein (not enough time)'?

1. What is the meaning behind the phrase "Einstein (not enough time)"?

The phrase "Einstein (not enough time)" is often used to express the idea that there is not enough time to fully understand or appreciate something, similar to how it may have been difficult for people to fully comprehend the work of renowned physicist Albert Einstein during his lifetime.

2. Who is the artist behind the song "Einstein (not enough time)"?

The song "Einstein (not enough time)" was written and performed by the band "Guster", an American alternative rock band formed in 1991.

3. What genre does "Einstein (not enough time)" fall under?

"Einstein (not enough time)" is classified as an alternative rock song, but it also incorporates elements of pop and indie rock.

4. What is the overall message of the song "Einstein (not enough time)"?

The song is about the concept of time and how it affects our lives, and how we often feel like there is not enough time to accomplish everything we want to. It also touches on the idea of trying to understand and make sense of the world around us, much like how Einstein's theories revolutionized our understanding of the universe.

5. Is there any scientific reference to Albert Einstein in the song "Einstein (not enough time)"?

Yes, the song mentions Einstein's theory of relativity, specifically the idea that time is relative and can feel like it is passing differently for different people.