Anyone taken SPH3U-A through ILC

• Thread starter Ryan B
  • Start date
In summary, the SPH3U-A course through ILC is comprehensive and may require a significant amount of effort and dedication to succeed. It is self-paced, but it is recommended to follow the suggested timeline for completion before the end of the school year. There are no prerequisites for taking the course, but having a basic understanding of math and science concepts can be beneficial. Exams and assessments are conducted online, including a proctored final exam to ensure academic integrity. Successful completion of the course can earn credit towards a high school diploma, but it is best to confirm with a guidance counselor to ensure it meets specific requirements.
Ryan B
I could use the help...email me r_billybee@yahoo.ca

Physics news on Phys.org

1. How difficult is the SPH3U-A course through ILC?

The difficulty level of the SPH3U-A course through ILC may vary depending on each individual's prior knowledge and understanding of physics concepts. However, the course is designed to be comprehensive and cover all necessary topics, so it may require a significant amount of effort and dedication to succeed.

2. Is it possible to complete the course at my own pace?

Yes, the SPH3U-A course through ILC is self-paced, meaning you can work on it at your own pace and schedule. However, it is recommended to follow the suggested timeline to ensure completion before the end of the school year.

3. Are there any prerequisites for taking SPH3U-A through ILC?

No, there are no prerequisites for taking SPH3U-A through ILC. However, having a basic understanding of math and science concepts can be beneficial.

4. How are exams and assessments conducted for the course?

The course includes self-check quizzes and unit tests, which are completed online. The final exam is also completed online and is proctored through a webcam to ensure academic integrity.

5. Can I receive credit for the course towards my high school diploma?

Yes, if you successfully complete the course and meet all the requirements, you will receive credit towards your high school diploma. However, it is always best to confirm with your school's guidance counselor to ensure the course meets their specific requirements.