AP Physics B is kicking my butt. Where are the AP Physics B FRQs?

In summary, the speaker is struggling with understanding physics but is determined to do well on the upcoming exam. They have printed out practice questions from the College Board but want to find more recent free response sections. The speaker suggests buying an AP Physics book with exercises as an alternative. The availability of the requested practice questions is uncertain.
MaoZedong
I've REALLY been trying to grasp physics, but I just don't think my brain is wired to think that way.. I'm much more of a Humanities person, haha. BUT, I do think certain aspects of the class are interesting and I really want to do well on the exam in May. I've got the College Board FRQ's printed out already, but I've noticed that my teacher gives us homework from tests from the 70's, 80's, and 90's. Where can I find only the Free Response sections of those tests? I want to get as much practice in as possible!
Thank you so much!

Physics news on Phys.org
They're pretty hard to find. What i can tell you do is go out to Barnes and Nobels and buy an Ap Physics book with lots of exercises that way you'll get to know how to handle all kinds of problems.

So.. is it even possible for me to find them??

Related to AP Physics B is kicking my butt. Where are the AP Physics B FRQs?

1. What is AP Physics B?

AP Physics B is a high school level course that covers a broad range of topics in classical physics, such as mechanics, electricity and magnetism, and thermodynamics. It is typically taken by students who are interested in pursuing a career in science or engineering.

2. Why is AP Physics B considered challenging?

AP Physics B is often considered challenging because it covers a wide range of topics in a relatively short amount of time. The course also requires a strong understanding of mathematical concepts and the ability to apply them to real-world problems.

3. What are FRQs?

FRQs stands for "free-response questions" and they are a type of question commonly found on AP Physics B exams. These questions require students to apply their knowledge and skills to solve complex problems, rather than simply regurgitating information.

4. How can I improve my performance on AP Physics B FRQs?

To improve your performance on AP Physics B FRQs, it is important to thoroughly understand the fundamental concepts and principles of physics. Practice solving a variety of problems and familiarize yourself with the format of FRQs. Seek help from your teacher or a tutor if needed.

5. Where can I find AP Physics B FRQs to practice?

You can find AP Physics B FRQs to practice on the College Board website or in review books specifically designed for the AP Physics B exam. Your teacher may also provide you with practice FRQs or recommend additional resources.