I agree with physics girl that if you want to use the AP class to take the AP exam and earn advanced credit in college, go with something unrelated to your intended major. It's okay to take the AP course in your intended major, and even take the AP exam if you wish to see where you're placing, but if it's for your major, don't accept the credit for advanced standing. It's not just physics. I was a bio major in college, and there were things taught in the intro bio courses that weren't covered in high school AP biology that left me struggling for a while in the more advanced courses. I did manage to catch up and do well, but it just made my first year of university harder than it needed to be (and I never caught up in calculus...I always felt like I was lagging slightly behind).
So, if psychology isn't on your radar as a science you might major in, take that one. It's a good subject to know a little about just for developing people skills. Or, take either if you don't plan to try to get college credit for them and will retake the relevant courses in college if necessary for your major. Or, if you do want college credit, then look for something like history or art history or English literature. The one AP course I am glad I took was AP art history. I actually really enjoyed it, and it's a subject I wouldn't have had time to take in college, so was well worth getting exposure to in high school. When I visit museums, I have half a clue what I'm looking at having taken that course. It doesn't help me professionally in the least bit, but gives me something else to enjoy in my free time, which is a tremendously good thing, I think.