How can bald guys increase their chances of getting a date?

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary: You can try online dating sites as recommended by Lisa and Dave. These sites have helped many people find meaningful relationships in their later years. However, be cautious as there can be time wasters and misleading profiles. It's important to meet in person sooner rather than later.Another option for balding individuals is to embrace it and shave their heads completely. This can be a confident and attractive look, as seen in a Reddit thread on the topic. Ultimately, it's important to focus on finding someone who appreciates you for your personality and disposition rather than physical appearance.
bigfooted said:
Sean Connery, Patrick Steward, Bruce Willis? Damn, I can't wait to be bald!

Do not wish for some thing to happen prematurely, i am sure the above would look better with hair.

Physics news on Phys.org
wolram said:
Do not wish for some thing to happen prematurely, i am sure the above would look better with hair.
Do you trust your lover ?

DaveC426913 said:
I'm kind of curious to hear the logic that causes 'being in good physical shape' to be a prerequisite to shaving one's head.

If he were not in good physical shape, would shaving his head be contra-indicated? :rolleyes:

If you shave your head totally bald and you're not in obviously good shape, you just look sickly and diseased. I had a student who was tall and very lanky with a completely bald head, and I wondered if he was dying sometimes. On the other hand, if you're overweight, then a bald head only makes you look fatter, since your head looks smaller in proportion to your body.

Moral is, the only people who are going to look good with a smooth head are those are fit for their age.

Likes mheslep and Silicon Waffle
dipole said:
If you shave your head totally bald and you're not in obviously good shape, you just look sickly and diseased. I had a student who was tall and very lanky with a completely bald head, and I wondered if he was dying sometimes. On the other hand, if you're overweight, then a bald head only makes you look fatter, since your head looks smaller in proportion to your body.

Moral is, the only people who are going to look good with a smooth head are those are fit for their age.

I have the impression that black people with a bald head look/are perceived as being cool and edgy, but white people tend to look , or be seen as, being in chemo.

WWGD said:
I have the impression that black people with a bald head look/are perceived as being cool and edgy, but white people tend to look , or be seen as, being in chemo.
Me too, there are white people who look whiter than other whites. You may prefer bald white people from cities in the South or those living near the beach.

Silicon Waffle said:
Do you trust your lover ?

I trust my lady friend, i would not call her a lover though more like companions.