Are these projections correct?

In summary, the conversation discusses making right angle projections of various objects and questioning the correctness of the projections. The images provided show that the projections appear to be correct, except for a possible missing hidden line in the third link's lower drawing. The person responding also notes that some of the hidden lines look solid and suggests checking the angle projection required.
Physics news on Phys.org
They look ok to me except for:

A possible missing hidden line (horizontal dashed line) on third link lower drawing.

Some of the hidden lines look a bit "solid". I had to zoom into check.

Were you told which angle projection they had to be (eg first or third)?

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes annalian
CWatters said:
They look ok to me except for:

A possible missing hidden line (horizontal dashed line) on third link lower drawing.

Some of the hidden lines look a bit "solid". I had to zoom into check.

Were you told which angle projection they had to be (eg first or third)?
The missing line is at the second picture of the third link right? Could you tell me which projection (the upper right/ left/ the lower) might be wrong?

Yes the projection in the top right quarter of this image appears to be missing a hidden line although there is a faint construction line for it?

Projections.jpg

1. Are these projections based on reliable data?

Yes, these projections are based on reliable data that has been collected and analyzed by experts in the field.

2. How accurate are these projections?

The accuracy of these projections depends on several factors, including the quality of the data, the methodology used, and the assumptions made. However, they are generally considered to be a reliable estimate of future trends.

3. Can these projections change over time?

Yes, these projections can change over time as new data becomes available or if there are significant changes in the underlying factors that influence the projections.

4. What is the confidence level of these projections?

The confidence level of these projections varies depending on the source and the specific methodology used. It is important to carefully consider the confidence level when interpreting the projections.

5. How can I use these projections to inform decision making?

These projections can be used to inform decision making by providing insights into potential future trends and helping to identify potential risks and opportunities. However, it is important to consider other factors and use these projections as one piece of information in the decision making process.