Are you against or in favour of the USA suggestion

In summary: You are probably right, I do not know much about the g8. America has no right to interfere, in my view.The USA decided to not have Russia at the G8 because of the nuclear agreement that Russia and Iran just signed. America is also angry because Russia and Iran are not agreeing with America on a lot of things. There is a possibility of a parallel G7 to take place that includes Russia and excludes the US.
ardian007
Russia and Iran has just signed an agreement for: producing nuclear weapons, in an old nuclear plant which was projected by the Russians many years before and is situated in Iran.after the nuclear plant(Bushehrit) will be able to produce an energy equal to 1000 megavat.
The main question is if Iran will do only that, they are planning to reconstruct other nuclear plants for production of Uranium, which will favour the creation of Nuclear Weapons
After that decision the USA suggested that Russia should not participate in the Next Meeting of G8, is it fair what do you think...

Physics news on Phys.org
I think it would be fair as long as everyone in the g8 gets to vote on it. I do not think that the USA should be able to just exlcude someone out because they are not doing what is in the interest of the US. Although, if the US did put up such a vote it would probably get passed just because the US has such a huge influence.

Last edited:
Would hope the issues were addressed rather than exercising useless spanking. Many parts of the world are grumpy enough towards the US as it is.

mattmns said:
Although, if the US did put up such a vote it would probably get passed just because the US has such a huge influence.
I disagree with this assertion. The USA does not have nearly enough influence to counterbalance not only Russia's, but anyone who sees this as another attempt of the USA to turn the rest of the world into their *****es... So the entire world.

No, there's a reason the USA has used more Vetos than anyone else on the security council, and that's because no one ever agrees with her on these things.

Smurf said:
I disagree with this assertion. The USA does not have nearly enough influence to counterbalance not only Russia's, but anyone who sees this as another attempt of the USA to turn the rest of the world into their *****es... So the entire world.

No, there's a reason the USA has used more Vetos than anyone else on the security council, and that's because no one ever agrees with her on these things.
You are probably right, I do not know much about the g8

America has no right to interfere, in my view.

How did USA decide for G8, Is USA G8 ? Or did it force it, if it did then I see it as an act of Blackmailing. By such actions USA will suffer 10 years down the line. They think they are still in the 80's. They are not elected as incharge to decide for the world Let the UN do that.

Would anything prevent a parallel G7 to take place? One that included Russia and excluded the US? This possibility is probably why this US suggestion can only be that, a suggestion.

1. Are you against the USA suggestion?

No, as a scientist, I do not hold personal opinions on political matters. My role is to analyze and evaluate evidence and data to inform decisions and policies.

2. What is the USA suggestion?

The USA suggestion refers to a proposed idea or plan put forth by the United States government.

3. What evidence supports or contradicts the USA suggestion?

As a scientist, I cannot provide a specific answer without knowing the specific suggestion in question. However, it is important to thoroughly evaluate and consider all available evidence before making a decision on any suggestion.

4. How will the USA suggestion impact the scientific community?

Again, this depends on the specific suggestion. However, any decision or policy made by a government can potentially impact the scientific community, so it is important for scientists to stay informed and engaged in the political landscape.

5. What should scientists do if they are in favour or against the USA suggestion?

As previously mentioned, it is not the role of scientists to hold personal opinions on political matters. However, if a scientist wishes to advocate for a specific position, they should use their expertise and evidence-based research to inform and support their stance.