What Do All These Spiders Mean on My Forum?

• Thread starter somsom
  • Start date
In summary, "At bottom your forum says" is a phrase that represents the quote or message displayed at the bottom of a forum page. This quote serves as a summary of the overall theme or purpose of the forum and can also serve as a reminder of the forum's guidelines. The ability to change the quote at the bottom depends on the forum platform being used. Not all forums have a quote at the bottom, as it is up to the forum administrator to decide whether or not to include one. The quote at the bottom can be important in setting the tone and purpose of the forum, but its importance is ultimately determined by the forum administrator.
somsom
i see there is many spider, can u tell me what spider means ?

Physics news on Phys.org
somsom said:
i see there is many spider, can u tell me what spider means ?

espionage

marlon

Yeah I saw some too, I think it is about time to get out the bug spray Greg.

Thank you, you did help although you are not site managers [?]

1. What does "At bottom your forum says" mean?

"At bottom your forum says" is a phrase used to indicate the quote or message displayed at the bottom of a forum or discussion board page. It is usually a short statement or slogan that reflects the purpose or theme of the forum.

2. Why do forums have a quote at the bottom?

The quote at the bottom of a forum serves as a way to summarize the overall message or theme of the forum. It can also serve as a reminder to members about the purpose and guidelines of the forum.

3. Can I change the quote at the bottom of my forum?

It depends on the forum platform you are using. Some platforms allow users to customize the quote at the bottom, while others have a default quote that cannot be changed. If you are unsure, check the forum's settings or contact the forum administrator.

4. Do all forums have a quote at the bottom?

No, not all forums have a quote at the bottom. It is up to the forum administrator to decide whether or not to include a quote at the bottom of the forum page. Some forums may have a different feature, such as a banner or image, at the bottom instead of a quote.

5. Is the quote at the bottom of a forum important?

The quote at the bottom of a forum can be important in setting the tone and purpose of the forum. It can also serve as a way to unify members and remind them of the forum's guidelines. However, it is ultimately up to the forum administrator to decide the importance of the quote.