Is Australia a Good Place to Study and Live at 17 Years Old?

In summary, the speakers discuss the idea of the first speaker, who is 17 years old, trying to apply for a scholarship in Australia in order to meet a friend's aunt's niece and potentially marry her and live there forever. The second speaker suggests visiting New Zealand instead and mentions their age and gender.
Mokae
I am 17 years old.
A friend's aunt just introduces me to a her niece in Australia, I am thinking of trying for a schoolarship application advertised many on local papers to get there and meet them.
I 'd like a good high school in well...Australia.
What do you think about Australia ? Is it good to live there ? It should be cool to marry the lady and live there forever.

What is your idea ?

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
You should go to visit New Zeland.

Mokae said:
Supposing I am a site manager, I can know easily whether or not you are female, if you spend more time reading this thread, I am 61 and male anyway

:uhh::uhh::uhh:

Last edited:
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

What is the education system like in Australian high schools?

The education system in Australian high schools is similar to many other countries, with a focus on core subjects such as English, math, science, and social studies. However, there is also a strong emphasis on physical education and extracurricular activities. Students usually attend high school from ages 12-18 and are required to complete a certain number of years of study before graduating.

How does the grading system work in Australian high schools?

The grading system in Australian high schools varies depending on the state or territory, but most commonly uses a scale of A to E, with A being the highest grade and E being the lowest. Some schools may also use numerical grades, such as out of 100. Additionally, students may receive marks for effort and behavior in addition to academic performance.

What are the options for post-high school education in Australia?

After completing high school, students in Australia have several options for further education. These include attending university to earn a bachelor's degree, enrolling in a vocational or technical school, or entering the workforce. Many high schools also offer vocational courses for students who wish to gain specific skills for a particular industry or trade.

Is there a uniform requirement for Australian high schools?

Yes, most Australian high schools have a uniform requirement for students. The specific dress code may vary depending on the school, but it typically includes a specific style and color of shirt, pants or skirt, and shoes. Some schools also have a formal uniform for special occasions or events.

Are there any major differences between public and private high schools in Australia?

There are some differences between public and private high schools in Australia. Private schools often have smaller class sizes, more rigorous academic programs, and additional extracurricular activities. They also usually require students to pay tuition, while public schools are funded by the government and are free for students to attend.