Can Software Automatically Create Tree Diagrams from Research Paper References?

In summary, the conversation is about finding computer codes or software that can create tree diagrams for organizing and linking research papers. The person asking the question has a specific problem with papers referencing each other and wants to be able to create links between them. They are considering using C++ or other commercial software, but are also open to other suggestions. They also mention wanting to organize the papers by year or author.
LLopes
Hello everyone!

Quick question, anyone know of any computer codes that will take in a long list of block data linked to other lists of block data and will create tree diagrams?

My specific problem is for documents (research papers) that reference other papers and so on.

If not, should I create on using C++ or something, haven't coded in C++ in a while (FORTRAN all the way baby.)

Technology news on Phys.org
Come on guys, help me out.
Am I going to have to learn a whole new language? Any commercial software out there?
Throw me a bone, here.

can you elaborate i have a hard time figuring out what you are asking

Well i have many papers that reference each other in several different topic areas that may or may not be linked together. I haven't read them all and as I read them I want to create links to other papers I have read or not read. So, for example.

Code:
   paper_g    <paper_h>  paper_i   <paper_j>
      \      /      \          \    \   /
      paper_a  paper_b        paper_c  paper_d         papper_e-<paper_f>
      \     /              \     /                  \    /
        topic 1          topic 2            topic 3

and so on where <> are papers I have not read but are of interest and are referenced by another paper in the sytem. I would like them also organized by year or by author.

Any other information you would like to know?\

THE SLASHES LOOK LIKE CRAP, BUT YOU GET THE IDEA.

1. What is automatic tree generation?

Automatic tree generation is a process in which computer algorithms are used to create digital representations of trees, typically for use in computer graphics, video games, and virtual reality environments. This process involves the use of mathematical models and algorithms to generate realistic and detailed trees, often with customizable features such as shape, size, and color.

2. How does automatic tree generation work?

Automatic tree generation works by using complex mathematical algorithms to simulate the growth and development of trees in a virtual environment. These algorithms take into account factors such as soil type, sunlight, water availability, and other environmental conditions to create realistic and detailed tree models. The resulting trees can then be further refined and customized by users.

3. What are the benefits of automatic tree generation?

Automatic tree generation offers several benefits, including saving time and resources compared to manual tree creation, creating highly detailed and realistic trees, and allowing for customization of tree features to fit specific needs or preferences. It also allows for the creation of large numbers of trees with variations, which is useful for creating diverse and visually appealing environments.

4. Are there any limitations to automatic tree generation?

Automatic tree generation has some limitations, as it relies on mathematical algorithms and models that may not be able to accurately represent all types of trees and their growth patterns. Additionally, the resulting trees may lack the unique characteristics and imperfections found in real-life trees. However, these limitations can be overcome by combining automatic tree generation with manual editing and refinement.

5. How is automatic tree generation used in different industries?

Automatic tree generation has various applications in industries such as video games, film and animation, architecture, and urban planning. In these industries, automatic tree generation is used to create realistic and detailed environments, landscapes, and backgrounds. It is also used in scientific research to simulate and study the growth and development of real trees in different environmental conditions.