1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Support PF! Reminder for those going back to school to buy their text books via PF Here!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Other Best books in math

1. Jan 25, 2017 #1
    i studied mathmatics2 ( mechanices, calculus,algebra) three years ago . I want to refresh my memory to start with new field .
    What are the best books in maths in my case ?

2. jcsd
  3. Jan 25, 2017 #2

Bystander

Science Advisor
    Homework Helper
    Gold Member
    2016 Award

4. Jan 25, 2017 #3

Dr Transport

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

schaums outline for calculus......

5. Jan 26, 2017 #4
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2017
  6. Jan 26, 2017 #5
  7. Jan 26, 2017 #6
    Welcome! The author himself!
    I just checked out the preview of your linear algebra book. Looks superb. Even has quantum mechanics applications. Definitely on my purchase list. Do you now when the print version is coming?

8. Jan 26, 2017 #7
    My copyeditor is doing her final pass to correct any remaining typos. I'm expecting to ship it sometime this Feb. Finally! It's been epic—almost a three years of editing and polishing... (My friend was joking with me saying I should have called the books "Almost no bullshit guide ..." this way I can release them much sooner ;)

9. Jan 27, 2017 #8

Dr Transport

Science Advisor
    Gold Member

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?
Draft saved Draft deleted