Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Best place to ask thermodynamics questions

1. Aug 4, 2005 #1
    What an awesome site. Well I was wondering, i have some thermodynamics physical chem related questions to ask, where is the best place to ask them? are any of you good at thermodynamics, are there any experts here?
  2. jcsd
  3. Aug 4, 2005 #2
    Perhaps in the Physics Forum.
    There's also Dr. Michio Kaku's Forum. This one is more about out there physics I think but I'm sure selfAdjoint(the mod for that forum) could help you.
  4. Aug 4, 2005 #3
    You can always use the search function too incase there is already a thread in regards to your questions.

And Welcome to PF by the way.
  5. Aug 4, 2005 #4
    thanks for the welcome, yeah i'll be sure to check out the forums you suggested as well as other ones
  6. Aug 4, 2005 #5

Staff Emeritus
    Science Advisor
    Gold Member

You could ask them in either General Physics or General Chemistry. I think you'll get a better/faster response in General Physics though. The exception is if they are about homework problems, then ask them in the college level homework help section.
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?