Betting Strategy: Win Profits 90% of the Time

• MHB
  • Thread starter xNICK1
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Strategy
In summary, the conversation is about trying to create a profitable betting strategy using 4 rounds where the strategy wins 90% of the time, but loses all 4 rounds 10% of the time. The question is how to change the betting method to achieve positive results, and the example provided shows a possible result of a -6 profit/loss after winning 9 trades in a row before losing 1. The OP poses a challenge question to other members to see if it is possible to create a successful strategy.
xNICK1
Looking for help to try an make a profitable strategy off the example.
payout= 1:1
Using 4 rounds the strategy wins 1 of 4 rounds 90% of the time, the other 10% it loses all 4 rounds
Rules: if any round is won that game is over, else keep betting till all 4 rounds over
The question is how to I change the betting method to turn positive results
Key= g=game, r=round, b=betting amount, pl=current running Profit/lose
Ex1: 10 games of 4 rounds
g1: r1: b=1, lost, pl=-1 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=-3 | r3: b=4, won, pl=1
g2: r1: b=1, lost, pl=0 | r2: b=2, won, pl=2
g3: r1: b=1, lost, pl=1 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=-1 | r3: b=4, lost, pl=-5 | r4: b=8, won, pl=3
g4: r1: b=1, lost, pl=2 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=0 | r3: b=4, won, pl=4
g5: r1: b=1, won, pl=5
g6: r1: b=1, won, pl=6
g7: r1: b=1, won, pl=7
g8: r1: b=1, won, pl=8
g9: r1: b=1, won, pl=9
g10: r1: b=1, lost, pl=8 | r2: b=2, lost, pl=6 | r3: b=4, lost, pl=2 | r4: b=8, lost, pl=-6
Ex1: results to a -6 profit/lose after winning 9 trades in a row before losing 1
Is it possible?

Mathematics news on Phys.org
Challenge questions are posted as a test to other members where the OP knows the answer. It seems to me that you don't know it yet.

-Dan

Facts, want to give your 2 cents?

xNICK said:
Facts, want to give your 2 cents?
Are you saying you already know the answer? It doesn't look that way from the problem statement. If so, my apologies.

-Dan

No sir, I do not know the answer. Which is why I posted the question. I was unaware I needed to know the answer for this forum. My apologies.

1. How can I ensure a 90% win rate with my betting strategy?

In order to achieve a 90% win rate with your betting strategy, it is important to conduct thorough research and analysis before placing any bets. This includes studying past performance, analyzing statistics, and staying informed about any relevant news or events that may impact the outcome of the bet. Additionally, it is important to have a disciplined approach and stick to your strategy, even in the face of losses.

2. Is it possible to consistently win 90% of the time with any betting strategy?

No betting strategy can guarantee a 100% win rate, as there will always be an element of chance involved in any type of gambling. However, by carefully researching and implementing a well-thought-out strategy, it is possible to increase your chances of winning and achieve a 90% win rate over time.

3. What are some common mistakes to avoid when using a betting strategy?

One common mistake is chasing losses and deviating from your strategy in an attempt to win back money. This can lead to impulsive and irrational decisions, ultimately resulting in more losses. It is also important to avoid overconfidence and always conduct thorough research before placing any bets.

4. How important is bankroll management in a successful betting strategy?

Bankroll management is crucial in any betting strategy, as it helps to minimize losses and maximize profits. It is important to set a budget for your bets and stick to it, as well as keeping track of your wins and losses to adjust your strategy accordingly. Without proper bankroll management, it is easy to become emotionally invested in bets and make impulsive decisions.

5. Are there any specific betting strategies that have been proven to have a 90% win rate?

There is no one-size-fits-all betting strategy that guarantees a 90% win rate. It is important to find a strategy that works for you and your betting style, and continually adjust and improve it based on your own research and experience. What may work for one person may not work for another, so it is important to experiment and find what works best for you.