1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Business Schools?

1. Oct 26, 2004 #1
    What Unis in America have a good UNDERgrad business programs.. I'm looking for anything really but is there any that have a international business program?.. any suggestions for other branches of business would be appriated (such as starting your own and doing well, knowing everything you can learn from school to start a business, etc).

I am mainly looking for well known schools, thanks.
  2. jcsd
  3. Oct 26, 2004 #2
    What kind of business do you want to start ?
  4. Jan 23, 2005 #3
    I'm really not sure yet.... heh.

Maybe a chain of (probably fast food) restaurants... but this would probably mean finding partners etc etc..
  5. Jan 23, 2005 #4
    Check out the Wharton School of Business of the University of Pennsylvainia. It has both undergraduate and graduate divisions, and is considered by many beople to be the best business school in the world.

6. Jan 23, 2005 #5
    MIT's in the top 5.
  7. Jan 23, 2005 #6
  8. Jan 24, 2005 #7
    I think for public university, University of Oklahoma is good
  9. Jan 24, 2005 #8
    I've heard that UC Berkeley, USC, and Rutgers are pretty good, just to add to the ones previously mentioned, but I am not a business major.
  10. Feb 5, 2005 #9
    Hmm I didnt know Berkeley was consider a good business school.

Thanks for the info guys.
  11. Feb 7, 2005 #10
    I found a list from princeton review
    Toughest to get into:
    1 Stanford University
    2 Columbia University
    3 University of Pennsylvania
    4 Massachusetts Institute of Technology
    5 Harvard University
    6 University of California-Berkeley
    7 Northwestern University
    8 Yale University
    9 Duke University
    10 University of Chicago
Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?