Can Near-Death Experiences Inspire a Fear of Rejoining Society?

• Thread starter Danger
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Home
In summary, Danger has returned from the dead and is feeling a little bit better after going through a traumatic experience. She wants to be cautious and only be around people who are healthy, so she is taking it easy for a while. Danger is still alive and plans to stay that way.
turbo-1 said:
I think we need to put GPS ankle-bracelets on Danger and Woolie.

It might be more advantageous to install GPS chips in condoms. Really, it's only on the "morning after" that I want to know where I've been.
Hmmmm... come to think of it, I probably don't want to know...

Physics news on Phys.org
turbo-1 said:
I think we need to put GPS ankle-bracelets on Danger and Woolie.
This is a very good idea!

Danger everytime I see you posting and I see your username this song comes to mind...but I would not dare post the video >_> Danger by Mystikal.

Eradicating weeds is well nigh impossible.
In this case, I'm happy about that. :smile:

Danger said:
It might be more advantageous to install GPS chips in condoms. Really, it's only on the "morning after" that I want to know where I've been.
Hmmmm... come to think of it, I probably don't want to know...

I knew it!

HeLiXe said:
Danger by Mystikal.

I just Googled that. Although I can't make out any of the words, the overall sound is very pleasing. Moreover, there are some severely hormone-inducing visuals. Thanks.

:smile: Anytime :biggrin:
I can't understand all of what he's saying either, but DANGER is really clear lol.

HeLiXe said:
This is a very good idea!

Danger everytime I see you posting and I see your username this song comes to mind...but I would not dare post the video >_> Danger by Mystikal.
LOL. I'm going to see Mystikal screaming DANGER now. :smile:

Welcome back Danger. Glad you're still around.

Good to hear from you Dan-ger, take it easy old bean!

brewnog said:
take it easy

Any way that I can get it. :wink:

You're in a bit of a weird place for me. While I am definitely your superior by age, you are even more my superior by education and experience. You kids just grow up too fast these days. When you brought me into PF (for which I will be forever grateful), you were a student. And now a big muckie-muck with the yellow bug company.
I can't say that I'm proud of you, since I had nothing to do with your development, but I most definitely am proud that you consider me a friend.

Glad you made it through !

Uh, I've just taken a couple of weeks out from writing because MD mis-diagnosed me with acute hay-fever when I had *severe* viral bronchitis. Just like being punched in chest and/or inhaling a pan-scrubber plus altitude sickness. Half-drowning in snot. Coughing unto twinkles every ten seconds, day and night. Fever dreams...

I was lucky, though, for when Spouse caught it from me, she developed an antibiotic-resistant secondary infection which needed several courses of meds to clear...

Well, she's now clear of it, too, and I wrote a couple of weird short SF stories as a serendipitous spin-off...

Still, for almost all of one ghastly week, we were both minutes from calling paramedics...

I'm sorry to hear about your malaise, Nik. I sounds almost exactly like what I had, except that mine was stacked on top of the pre-existing emphysema. (Mine was finally diagnosed as pneumonia, of which there are a mere 300 or so varieties. :rolleyes:)

Borg said:
LOL. I'm going to see Mystikal screaming DANGER now. :smile:

lolol DANGER!

Danger is one of my favorite ppl on here. I don't like when he's away, but I've learned to deal with it. *takes something to deal with it*

Glad to see your fury avatar again Danger. i missed you.