Can somebody check my work see if I did the steps right?

In summary, a boy pulls a 14.6kg sled 12.5m at a constant speed across a horizontal floor. The rope makes a 32.4 degree angle with the horizontal and the coefficient of friction is .489. The work done by each of the forces acting on the sled is 791J for the applied force and -668J for the force of friction. The total work done on the sled is 123J.
Jac8897
A boy pulls a 14.6kg sled 12.5m at a constant speed across a horizontal floor. if the rope makes a 32.4degrees?
angle with the horizontal and the coefficient of friction is .489, what is the work done by each of the forces acting on the sled?
2 days ago - 2 days left to answer.
Additional Details
my work,
from the free body diagram I get

EFy= n+Fsin@-mg=0 "@ = theta"
EFx= Fcos@-f=0 "constant speed"

solve Fy= n=mg-Fsin@
plug it into Fx

friction=un
Fcos@-u(mg-Fsin@)=0
Fcos@-umg+uFsin@=0 >>
Fcos@+uFsin@=umg >>
F(cos@+usin@)=umg>>
F=(umg)/(cos@+usin@)
F=63.3N >>

work of the force
WF=63.3N(12.5)cos0>> WF= 791J

no solve by friction
Fcos@-f=0 >>> f=Fcos@
f=(63.3N)cos(32.5) >> f=53.4N

work of friction
Wf=(53.4N)(12.5M)cos180 >> Wf= -668J

I ignore the N force and the gravity and Fsin@ because they are perpendicular.

is my physics process good?
is my answer right?
thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
All the forces you calculated are OK. The total work done on the sled isn't 0. This isn't possible since the sled gains no kinetic or potential energy. Are you sure that both of the forces involved are pulling in the same direction as the motion of the sled?

so the total work is W=WF+Wf

W=791J-668J
W=123J
the total work done on the sled is 123J

1. What are the steps involved in checking someone's work?

The steps involved in checking someone's work may vary depending on the specific task or project. However, some common steps include reviewing the instructions or guidelines, comparing the work to the expected outcome, checking for errors or mistakes, and providing feedback or suggestions for improvement.

2. How can I ensure that I am checking the work accurately?

To ensure accuracy while checking someone's work, it is important to have a clear understanding of the task or project and its requirements. It can also be helpful to have a checklist or rubric to refer to, and to double-check any calculations or complex steps. Communication with the person whose work is being checked can also help clarify any uncertainties.

3. What should I do if I find mistakes in the work?

If you find mistakes in the work, it is important to communicate them to the person and provide constructive feedback on how to correct them. It may also be helpful to explain why the mistake was made and how it can be avoided in the future.

4. Is it necessary to check someone's work if they have already submitted it?

While it may not always be necessary to check someone's work after they have submitted it, it can still be a valuable learning opportunity for both parties. Additionally, in cases where the work will be used for a larger project or presentation, it is important to ensure its accuracy before moving forward.

5. What if I am not confident in my ability to check someone's work?

If you are not confident in your ability to check someone's work, it may be helpful to seek guidance or advice from a colleague or supervisor. It is also important to communicate any uncertainties or limitations to the person whose work is being checked, and to work together to find a solution.