Can someone confirm my answers on a few torsion problems?

Join the discussion
Registration is free. Start your own thread to ask a follow-up.
2 replies · 2K views
EastWindBreaks
Messages
128
Reaction score
3

Homework Statement


QQ图片20170523004452.png


Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution


Scan0003.jpg

I feel I did something wrong, but not sure where is my problem. I don't feel conformable on number 26 and 27 and 29, can someone please tell me which answer is incorrect and any tip on solving it would be greatly appreciated!
 
Physics news on Phys.org
EastWindBreaks said:

Homework Statement


View attachment 204067

Homework Equations

The Attempt at a Solution


View attachment 204070
I feel I did something wrong, but not sure where is my problem. I don't feel conformable on number 26 and 27 and 29, can someone please tell me which answer is incorrect and any tip on solving it would be greatly appreciated!
Well you better start feeling comfortable because you got them all correct! Nice work.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: EastWindBreaks and berkeman
PhanthomJay said:
Well you better start feeling comfortable because you got them all correct! Nice work.
wow, I was expecting at least one incorrect answer, thank you for checking my work!