Hello , this is my first post. I just had this crazy idea if you can make a car that you can drive forever. I just want to check if this is possible. I know that the "motor powers the generator and generator powers the motor" thing doesn't work. Cause it isn't 100% efficient and bla bla bla. But what if you still do this and lets say that you can get 80% back. So that the motor powers the generator and the generator powers the motor back by 80% and that the other 20% you power with solar panels. So my question is will this work and if not why will it not work ?