1. Not finding help here? Sign up for a free 30min tutor trial with Chegg Tutors
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join Physics Forums Today!
The friendliest, high quality science and math community on the planet! Everyone who loves science is here!

Circuit Analysis Problem [electrical engineering]

1. Sep 17, 2007 #1
    1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data & 2. Relevant equations:

The following is a homework/quiz problem that I've been given to complete for minimal marks. I understand fully that this forum is not a "hey, here's my assignments; please do them for me one". However, I fully intend to understand the principles behind the calculations as they will integral to my succes. The problem is as follows:

[​IMG]

3. The attempt at a solution
    An attempt has been made on paper, but I have not scanned it in as of yet. Unfortunately, I'm pretty stuck on all questions and how to even approach them. All help will be greatly appreciated. Oh, and this is my first post of hopefully many (hope to become a valued contributer here!)

2. jcsd
  3. Sep 17, 2007 #2

CEL

According to the rules of the forum, you have to show some work, before you get help.
    Anyway I will give you a hint:
    Replace the circuit between nodes A-B by its Thevenin equivalent prior to use mesh analysis.

Know someone interested in this topic? Share this thread via Reddit, Google+, Twitter, or Facebook

Have something to add?