Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,334 replies · 3M views
joke patches.jpg
 
Attachments
  • joke patches.jpg
    joke patches.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 834
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, Drakkith, DrClaude and 1 other person
Physics news on Phys.org
lekh2003 said:
My phone was recently destroyed by an internal hardware issue and I lost at last 3 GB of high quality memes fresh from Reddit. It was a sad day.
When someone threatens to delete your memes if you don't speak: Nooooooooo. Not my memes! Anything but that!

(sort of a lame joke)
 
cvl8prxr8iay.jpg

Is this not lame enough?
 
Attachments
  • cvl8prxr8iay.jpg
    cvl8prxr8iay.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 433
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix and fresh_42
fresh_42 said:
Dear Customer Service,

first I want to tell you that I'm writing this letter with my middle fingers ...
:oldlaugh: I may actually use that one.
 
I found this gold.
Hurts-a-little-bit.jpg
 
Attachments
  • Hurts-a-little-bit.jpg
    Hurts-a-little-bit.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 764
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Drakkith
I just found out some interesting things about vegetarians. The English translation of the Navajo word for vegetarian is "he who is lousy hunter". Also, although it's true that most vegetarians are vegetarians because they love animals, there are a few who are vegetarians because they hate plants. You can spot them in restaurants laughing demonically as they eat their brussel sprouts. Personally, I'm only a partial vegetarian. I just adore spinach and collard green plants and would never DREAM of eating them.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, QuantumQuest, collinsmark and 1 other person
Phone rings.
Me: Hello
Voice: Hi. Can I ask if your refrigerator I running?
Me: Yes. It's running.
Voice: Better go catch it.
Me: Arrr
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, ISamson and AlexCaledin
256bits said:
Phone rings.
Me: Hello
Voice: Hi. Can I ask if your refrigerator I running?
Me: Yes. It's running.
Voice: Better go catch it.
Me: Arrr
There is no reason to be angry. Here's an example (unfortunately not until the end, but the first pages are worth a read anyway)

Born to be free
 
Funny stuff.
The tale actually came up as #2 on the Google book.

Now I don't know if I should tell what happened the second time the phone rang.
Oh, what the heck.

Me: Hello
Voice: Is this Mr Wall.
Me : No.
Voice: Oh. Are there any Walls in your house.
Me: No
Voice : Then what's holding up the roof?
Me: Arrrr
 
I'm not sure whether I've read the following here or somewhere else, so I beg a pardon if so.

Whoever invented the Knock-Knock-Jokes should win the No-Bell prize.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, ISamson, davenn and 3 others
fresh_42 said:
Whoever invented the Knock-Knock-Jokes should win the No-Bell prize.
Knock knock!
Who's there?
Isobel.
Isobel who?
Isobel on a bicycle.
 
in a village, very late in a winter evening

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Need firewood?
No.

Next morning, the villager discovers that all his firewood disappeared...
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, 256bits, ISamson and 2 others
What do you get if you cross a sheep with a kangaroo?

A woolly jumper.

What do you get if you cross a parrot with a centipede?

A walky-talky.

What do you get if you cross that with an amoeba?

A cell phone.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: 256bits and davenn
davenn said:
:frown::frown: not good

I don't rely on my phone for mass storage ... it's all done on the PC with backups

Dave
But do you backup the backups? Because you are in great danger, otherwise!
 
deRoy said:
But do you backup the backups? Because you are in great danger, otherwise!
Who's going to backup the backup of the backups?
 
Ibix said:
What do you get if you cross a sheep with a kangaroo?
A woolly jumper.

What do you get if you cross a parrot with a centipede?
A walky-talky.

What do you get if you cross that with an amoeba?
A cell phone.

That reminds me of a joke I've posted before:

DrGreg said:
Q. What do you get when you cross a mountain-climber with a mosquito?
A. Nothing: you can't cross a scaler with a vector.

You need to know about mathematical vectors and scalars as well as epidemiological vectors.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Drakkith and collinsmark
DrGreg said:
Q. What do you get when you cross a mountain-climber with a mosquito?
##\left|\mathrm {mountain-climber}\right|\left|\mathrm {mosquito}\right|\sin\theta\vec{\hat n}##?
 
At a computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated: “If GM had kept up with the technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving $25.00 cars that got 1,000 miles to the gallon.”

In response to Bill’s comments, General Motors issued a press release (by Mr. Welch himself) stating:

If GM had developed technology like Microsoft, we would all be driving cars with the following characteristics:

1. For no reason at all, your car would crash twice a day.

2. Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you would have to buy a new car.

3. Occasionally, executing a manoeuver such as a left-turn would cause your car to shut down and refuse to restart, and you would have to reinstall the engine.

4. When your car died on the freeway for no reason, you would just accept this, restart and drive on.

5. Only one person at a time could use the car, unless you bought ‘Car95’ or ‘CarNT’, and then added more seats.

6. Apple would make a car powered by the sun, reliable, five times as fast, and twice as easy to drive, but would run on only five per cent of the roads.

7. Oil, water temperature and alternator warning lights would be replaced by a single ‘general car default’ warning light.

8. New seats would force every-one to have the same size butt.

9. The airbag would say ‘Are you sure?’ before going off.

10. Occasionally, for no reason, your car would lock you out and refuse to let you in until you simultaneously lifted the door handle, turned the key, and grabbed the radio antenna.

11. GM would require all car buyers to also purchase a deluxe set of road maps from Rand-McNally (a subsidiary of GM), even though they neither need them nor want them. Trying to delete this option would immediately cause the car’s performance to diminish by 50 per cent or more. Moreover, GM would become a target for investigation by the Justice Department.

12. Every time GM introduced a new model, car buyers would have to learn how to drive all over again because none of the controls would operate in the same manner as the old car.

13. You would press the ‘start’ button to shut off the engine.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri, mathwonk, Bystander and 2 others
I bought one of those Himalayan salt lamps. Apparently it achieves all sorts of health benefits by releasing negative ions.

If it works I'll be shocked.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and mfb
Ibix said:
If it works I'll be shocked.
That is reeaaallllllllyyyyyyyyy bad.
 
Seen while sightseeing today:

DE3B240C-B40F-4704-8798-7CE453A15960.jpeg
 
Attachments
  • DE3B240C-B40F-4704-8798-7CE453A15960.jpeg
    DE3B240C-B40F-4704-8798-7CE453A15960.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 952
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, davenn and DrClaude