Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
The crotchety regular by the bar insisted the wimp was just Newton with a moustache.
 
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
A dark matter particle walks in a bar and asks for the dark room.
"Sorry, we don't have a WIMP lounge."
@fresh_42 I had to google that one because I'm not a particle physicist=wimp="weakly interacting massive particle".
 
85786000-jpg.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 85786000-jpg.jpg
    85786000-jpg.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 483
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pallavi, BillTre, AlexCaledin and 1 other person
What is a Hebrew?
A male coffee
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, AlexCaledin, davenn and 1 other person
One ailing eukaryotic cell to another, " I feel so bad, everything hurts from my head to my toes. Even my flagella is aching."
The other cell, reflecting that his friend often hyperboles, " Oh your just being cilia."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and Charles Link
20140528_225017_dbbfbhf_sm.jpg
<- US Navy Seals spying in the Russian Arctic? (in the walrus disguise)
 
Attachments
  • 20140528_225017_dbbfbhf_sm.jpg
    20140528_225017_dbbfbhf_sm.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, davenn, BillTre and 2 others
Ibix said:
Do you know any good jokes about vacuums?

No - they all suck.
This reminds me of the joke that the only way Microsoft could come up with a product that doesn't suck was if they manufactured vacuums.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur and Ibix
I go to this Hungarian restaurant and I always annoy the waiters: "I just came from Budapest" . Hungary (Hungry)? Yes, let me have the special.
 
WWGD said:
I go to this Hungarian restaurant and I always annoy the waiters: "I just came from Budapest" . Hungary (Hungry)? Yes, let me have the special.
"Where's your wife from?"
"Alaska"
"Don't worry - I'll ask 'er myself"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, davenn and WWGD
WWGD said:
I go to this Hungarian restaurant and I always annoy the waiters: "I just came from Budapest" . Hungary (Hungry)? Yes, let me have the special.
...and at the end of the meal you ask for the Czech?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, nuuskur and WWGD
"By the way, I ran into Shelly yesterday."

"Didn't she use to sell sea shells by the sea shell shore?"

"Yeah, but she doesn't do that any more. Now she sells sea shells from her she shed, she said."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: nuuskur, davenn and Bystander
fresh_42 said:
"I store wind energy!"
Long as you're JUST storing it, we don't want/need releases.
 
upload_2018-10-15_13-12-42.png
 
Attachments
  • upload_2018-10-15_13-12-42.png
    upload_2018-10-15_13-12-42.png
    52.4 KB · Views: 413
OMG

43770204_2038546849542158_4058182832688726016_n.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 43770204_2038546849542158_4058182832688726016_n.jpg
    43770204_2038546849542158_4058182832688726016_n.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 386
Could be a dirty parking lot, could be a store policy, could be any number of external factors --- local ordinance, even.
 
Bystander said:
Could be a dirty parking lot, could be a store policy, could be any number of external factors --- local ordinance, even.
true, but highly unlikely LOL
 
davenn said:
true, but highly unlikely LOL
This could have happened to me, too. Enter a store to buy something, didn't find it, but bought something else instead. And it's still better than a) leave the cart anywhere or b) handle both separately.
 
At least he isn't using the hand cart to move the shopping cart. :oldeyes:
 
44100776_10157237070325400_4499949132802162688_n.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 44100776_10157237070325400_4499949132802162688_n.jpg
    44100776_10157237070325400_4499949132802162688_n.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 592
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, russ_watters, jtbell and 1 other person
Borg said:
At least he isn't using the hand cart to move the shopping cart. :oldeyes:
Or even worse, if he had gone to the store to buy a shopping cart, and put his purchase into one of the store's carts. :oldeyes:
 
fresh_42 said:
This could have happened to me, too. Enter a store to buy something, didn't find it, but bought something else instead. And it's still better than a) leave the cart anywhere or b) handle both separately.
Yes. If you look carefully, you will see that there is something in the guy's cart where a child can sit.
 
43878725_1397642810365999_7364044878684094464_n.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 43878725_1397642810365999_7364044878684094464_n.jpg
    43878725_1397642810365999_7364044878684094464_n.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 871
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Pallavi, DennisN, Keith_McClary and 3 others
42254651_1383915011738779_5411787955511492608_n.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 42254651_1383915011738779_5411787955511492608_n.jpg
    42254651_1383915011738779_5411787955511492608_n.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 547
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, Pallavi and Keith_McClary