- 20,819
- 28,467
Its area is ##\pi(\mathrm{Arthur})^2##fresh_42 said:Who invented the round table?
Sir Cumference.
Arthur and his knights were, of course, searching for the Non-Simply Connected Grail.Ibix said:Its area is ##\pi(\mathrm{Arthur})^2##
You launch a lot of assumptions here! Smells as if there is myrrh in somehow. But maybe I'm in more glens than fair.Ibix said:Its area is ##\pi(\mathrm{Arthur})^2##
These are good books to teach math to children.fresh_42 said:Who invented the round table?
Sir Cumference.
And a tree surgeon?jtbell said:What kind of vehicle does a podiatrist drive to work?
A toe truck.

Are you asking me to explain it or a clue?DaveC426913 said:I don't get it...![]()
Your choice.Stavros Kiri said:Are you asking me to explain it or a clue?
No pun. Just a direct joke, focussed on "how long [it takes to build them]" ...DaveC426913 said:Your choice.
I'm noticing similarities between Tour and Tower, and trying to think of a French word that sounds like 'Eiffel' but means something like 'instant'.
He woke up? Or you did?Ibix said:Wow! There was a kidnapping at my son's school today. But it was ok - he woke up.
The napping kid.Stavros Kiri said:He woke up? Or you did?
Smart! ThanksDaveC426913 said:The napping kid.