Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,333 replies · 3M views
47684205_1976560159059519_7921356622377517056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg
 
Attachments
  • 47684205_1976560159059519_7921356622377517056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg
    47684205_1976560159059519_7921356622377517056_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_ht=scontent.fymq3-1.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 705
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: collinsmark, Borg, davenn and 7 others
Physics news on Phys.org
I'm trying to come up with an original version of a pun that is nothing like the original.
 
DrGreg said:
I'm trying to come up with an original version of a pun that is nothing like the original.
You just did!
 
BillTre said:
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Groucho Marx
someone here used to have that as a signature ... I thought it was @sophiecentaur
but he doesn't currently have it, maybe he changed it ?
 
BillTre said:
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Groucho Marx
That's exactly why I refused to join a fraternity that wanted me. :oldwink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and Ibix
davenn said:
someone here used to have that as a signature ... I thought it was @sophiecentaur
but he doesn't currently have it, maybe he changed it ?
Yes. I think that was me. (Sorry - That was I. Don't let grammatical standards slip.)
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, collinsmark, Bystander and 1 other person
sophiecentaur said:
Don't let grammatical standards slip.
...or else they won't let you join a club that wouldn't have you?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and sophiecentaur
How can one distinguish an extroverted mathematician from an introverted one?
The extrovert mathematician looks at your feet when he speaks to you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: AlexCaledin, sophiecentaur, DaveC426913 and 2 others
sophiecentaur said:
Yes. I think that was me. (Sorry - That was I. Don't let grammatical standards slip.)
I too ...
 
sophiecentaur said:
You dunnit two?
Stavros Kiri said:
I too ...
I II
1 2
 
BillTre said:
I refuse to join any club that would have me as a member.
Groucho Marx
Well, you can always join a club that doesn't have you as a member ... {and then resign!}
[Then it would't have you as a member ... because you would resign ...]
 
What do you call someone who has to stop driving because of a sudden attack of the hiccups, and flag down another driver to take him to the doctor?

A hitchhicker.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn, Ibix and Drakkith
Lame attempt at humor:

Why did the anthropologist break off with the kinesitiologist, knithestologist, kineisotologist,...?

She hated his mother!
 
Klystron said:
Lame attempt at humor:

Why did the anthropologist break off with the kinesitiologist, knithestologist, kineisotologist,...?

She hated his mother!
Reminds me of an actual dialogue between my Dad (D) and his neighbor (N) many years ago:

D: I see you have a new car. What is it?
N: It's a Missushi. No, a Mittiushi. No, it's a Misbitshi. Damn, it's a Japanese.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Wrichik Basu, DrClaude and Klystron
fresh_42 said:
It's a Missushi. No, a Mittiushi. No, it's a Misbitshi. Damn, it's a Japanese.
I know how to spell bananananananana. I just have trouble with when to stop. (Also Missississississississipi).
 
From another forum that I frequent.

Galileo.jpg
 
Attachments
  • Galileo.jpg
    Galileo.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 649
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, collinsmark, davenn and 2 others
Ibix said:
I know how to spell bananananananana. I just have trouble with when to stop. (Also Missississississississipi).
And then there's Addis Ababababa.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Klystron and Ibix
davenn said:
Ben Franklin's name was the one that came to me first when I saw that, Not Galileo :wink::-p
Doesn't really matter to me. :wink:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Borg, fresh_42 and 1 other person
Ibix said:
I know how to spell bananananananana. I just have trouble with when to stop. (Also Missississississississipi).
I think you missed a 'p' in your Missississississississippi
 
collinsmark said:
I think you missed a 'p' in your Missississississississippi
They don't pee in rivers where Ibix lives o_O
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and Ibix
collinsmark said:
I think you missed a 'p' in your Missississississississippi
On health grounds I don't think you should p in the Mississippi!

Edit: Cross posted. Great minds stink alike.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Ibix and collinsmark