Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,336 replies · 3M views
DrGreg said:
Does origami have manyfold practitioners?
Well, you have to differentiate here, which makes the answer problematic at certain points. I wished I had a smooth answer for you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: mfb, Drakkith and Ibix
Physics news on Phys.org
fresh_42 said:
Well, you have to differentiate here, which makes the answer problematic at certain points. I wished I had a smooth answer for you.
I hope you're not confusing "manyfold" with "manifold". That's a different joke to mine.
 
DrGreg said:
I hope you're not confusing "manyfold" with "manifold". That's a different joke to mine.
Still problematic. I mean, mathematically a zerofold is still a manyfold, but is a sheet of paper already an origami?

Reminds me on how we count here: ##1,2,## more, many, many more.
 
Very last attempt:

I used to date a kinestheisologist, kinofaestiologist, kinofaci,

She exercised a lot!

[edit: See? the twist from not being able to spell to describing.]
 
Last edited:
New Hallmark, for new times : " My therapist says I love you".
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
WWGD said:
New Hallmark, for new times : " My therapist says I love you".
...from the hit single "I just called to say, you owe me 80 bucks"
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri and WWGD
...Or subconscious spill comments : " Dad, you ruined my childhood...er, please pass the salt".
 
Mark44 said:
It's a thorny question … :oldbiggrin:
... not to be confused with the thorn / y question
 
He: "Do you like Kipling?"
She: "I don't know... I've never kippled."
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DaveC426913, Ibix and Bystander
jtbell said:
He: "Do you like Kipling?"
She: "I don't know... I've never kippled."
Kipling is ruddy 'ard, I tell you.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Mark44 and jtbell
"Two" has just one "t", and just one of each of its letters in general.

"Two" has one vowel, but "one" has two.
The iterated vowel-counting function ends in a loop between one and two for every starting number.
 
Stavros Kiri said:
Tourette syndrome?
Not true. Again: I don't have any $%^! Tourette's !
 
Ibix said:
And another:

Who is Santa's favourite singer?

Elfis Presley.

Ugh... my body hurts after reading that one.
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: DrClaude, Ibix, fresh_42 and 1 other person
Drakkith said:
Ugh... my body hurts after reading that one.
I feel like returning to my van...down by the river!
 
Ibix said:
And another:

Who is Santa's favourite singer?

Elfis Presley.
Drakkith said:
Ugh... my body hurts after reading that one.
There's no Santa, no Easter Bunny ! ...
Elvis is still alive ...
 
Stavros Kiri said:
Elvis is still alive ...
yeah ... I saw him in Vegas last week :biggrin:
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: Stavros Kiri
davenn said:
yeah ... I saw him in Vegas last week :biggrin:
Before he "left the building"? ...