Collection of Lame Jokes

  • Thread starter Thread starter quddusaliquddus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    Jokes
Join the discussion
Registration is free. Ask a follow-up in this thread, or start your own.
24,335 replies · 3M views
Screen Shot 2022-10-12 at 9.17.23 AM.png
 
  • Like
  • Love
Likes   Reactions: jack action, Bystander and Ibix
Physics news on Phys.org
For some reason this reminded me of our dog when I was a teenager. We put Christmas presents for him under the tree and he wouldn't touch them until we gave them to him on Christmas day. Only then, he would shred the box to bits getting to his present.
 
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: Ibix and BillTre
Shakespeare couldn't decide what pencil to use. 2B or not 2B?
 
  • Like
Likes   Reactions: davenn and BillTre
Strike!
_nc_ohc=CSeKmOL_WAIAX_ct1fD&_nc_ht=scontent-muc2-1.jpg
The fb-site where it is from calls itself "Alliance against idiots in the workplace."
 
Last edited:
  • Wow
Likes   Reactions: Filip Larsen, Ibix and berkeman
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: davenn, jack action, Tom.G and 4 others
The "rebel" part is actually accurate in this case.
Not being limited to 3.
 
berkeman said:
This is from one of those humor items on CNN today -- it's got funny test answers from little kids, and some are pretty good. It's not too obnoxious to go through, since you can just scroll down through them instead of having to keep going to the next page. This one is especially cute, IMO:

View attachment 315589
https://www.heraldweekly.com/hysterical-test-answers-written-by-kids/12?xcmg=1
"Articles" (a, an, the) sometimes are, and sometimes are not counted as "words;" depends on the curriculum.
 
berkeman said:
This one is especially cute, IMO:
It IS good but I prefer the one I saw elsewhere some time back:

Q: Describe yourself in 3 words
A: Bad at following directions
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Likes   Reactions: DennisN, jack action, fresh_42 and 1 other person
Q: What would be your best qualities that you would add to our team?
A: Patience and endurance.
Q: You will hear from us.
A: It's ok. I will wait.
 
What's brown and wrinkled and lies on the bottom of the sea?---Moby prune(I swear someone actually told this to me when I was a kid)